When guys say they'll call... (1 Viewer)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i agree with the previous previous lots previous post of Olsen's.
read "he's just not that into you" if you want any random male ways explained, and its quite seriously spot on. i know people will whinge about how its over simplified but the principle is right there.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
azzie said:
i agree with the previous previous lots previous post of Olsen's.
read "he's just not that into you" if you want any random male ways explained, and its quite seriously spot on. i know people will whinge about how its over simplified but the principle is right there.
that guy is good for some things, but seriously, you girls seem to think thats the answer to everything we do (in your eyes) wrong.

anyway. before you girls go thinking that, ring the guy up and ask. Alot of guys will be straight out honest with you if you ASK THEM TO BE (ask them to please not be a smartass/dickhead)

and stop using "he's just not that into you" as an excuse because you yourself is scared to go along and see what's at the end of the it all (i.e. ring the fucker and see, he could be in hospital for all you know)

dont jump to conclusions

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
braad said:
that guy is good for some things, but seriously, you girls seem to think thats the answer to everything we do (in your eyes) wrong.

anyway. before you girls go thinking that, ring the guy up and ask. Alot of guys will be straight out honest with you if you ASK THEM TO BE (ask them to please not be a smartass/dickhead)

and stop using "he's just not that into you" as an excuse because you yourself is scared to go along and see what's at the end of the it all (i.e. ring the fucker and see, he could be in hospital for all you know)

dont jump to conclusions
When I first started liking my boyfriend, I called him at least once a day. He was never the caller. He still wanted to talk to me, but just didn't want to be the one calling.

*Shrugs*

Sometimes the girl has to "be the man".

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
When I first started liking my boyfriend, I called him at least once a day. He was never the caller. He still wanted to talk to me, but just didn't want to be the one calling.

*Shrugs*

Sometimes the girl has to "be the man".
well girls always say they wear the pants in the relationship....so i see no reason why they cant pretend to be :)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
just to get this out into the open, i dont think that when someone doesnt call you its "omg so wrong" because they have the right to do what they want to do because they run their own lives. while initially i might be like "he's an arse that he didnt call me" my prospective boyfriend would (i hope) have a life outside our relationship. if something else came up and he couldn't call, id just want an sms or something going "hey sorry, i went out for drinks with some mates (or im doing something else) ill call you tomorrow" or whatever.
the only time its annoying is if it keeps on happening with not so much as a word of explination from him, then i'd be asking questions.

REV-70Y

HSC
as we know, guys are forgetful at times, so if we say we call back , we do, but if we forget... opps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)