when heaps of girls hit on your boyfriend. (1 Viewer)

stainmepink

HSC
WHAT DO YOU DO.

heaps of girls like him, but he doesnt like them back and is totally faithful to his girlfirend. but then again the girlfriend is a jealous jealous woman ... what does she do to overcome the jealousy?

im talking in 3rd person here

Last edited by a moderator:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
gobaby said:
WHAT DO YOU DO.

heaps of girls like him, but he doesnt like them back and is totally faithful to his girlfirend. but then again the girlfriend is a jealous jealous woman ... what does she do to overcome the jealousy?

Get over it and feel complimented that you have a hot boyfriend.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
gobaby said:
WHAT DO YOU DO.

Jealous/clingy types are very unattractive, and if he's faithful there shouldn't be a problem anyway.

Don't worry about it.

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i'm the most jealous person in the world and as soon as my boyfriend mentioned to me that he used to like a girl that he's still pretty good friends with i freaked out and i still get worried when i hear she was out with him and his friends. BUT i trust him completely, and i know he doesn't like her at all anymore, so it's just me being crazy insecure.

in conclusion, don't do anything. just go crazy inside your head and don't tell him that it makes you jealous.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
don't let your paranoia get to you, because he won't like it if he's being completely faithful, but you're still acting like something's about to go wrong.
it's a pain, i know. :( i get defensive when girls check out my boyfriend.
just be a nice girlfriend and keep him happy ;)
if he's happy he won't leave :p

stainmepink

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
don't let your paranoia get to you, because he won't like it if he's being completely faithful, but you're still acting like something's about to go wrong.

yeh i know. i havent openly told me what i think, but he knows anyway, because he knows me. well these girls constantly call my boyfriend up and cry to him on the phone, knowing that he'll feel sorry for them and go comfort them. but this happens like everyday. its been happening for 2 weeks now. its driving me insane. i know about it because he's told me. he knows these two girls want him, but he cant do anything about it, because he doesnt want to be mean to them. im hell jealous, but im not brining up the topic with him. just going crazy inside ...

wanton-wonton

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Will you stop with your deep meaningful analysis? A.k.a. counselling?

It shits me.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It doesn't matter if girls hit on my boyfriend cause he has no interest in them.

stainmepink

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
It doesn't matter if girls hit on my boyfriend cause he has no interest in them.

i dont think mine has an interest in them. but these girls are so cunning and delusional, they take the effort to lie and cry to him on the phone at 11pm. ive been going out with this guy for ages .. literally. so this shit has happened time and time again with different girls. im just sick of it but at the same time i feel jealous. how do i stop feeling like this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Will you stop with your deep meaningful analysis? A.k.a. counselling?

It shits me.
it's not that deep... :(

it's just logic... :(

stainmepink

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Go out with a really fat, ugly and stupid guy so that no other girls want him.

at this point in time, id rather prefer that. *SigH* life is horrible.

santaslayer

HSC
I'd be hell happy if a million guys hit on my girlfriend.

It does wonders for the male ego....:p

lallypop

HSC
gobaby said:
WHAT DO YOU DO.

u bitchslap em all the way back from the shithole they came from

blackbunny

HSC
gobaby said:
WHAT DO YOU DO.

what do u mean hit on your boyfriend????

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
santaslayer said:
I'd be hell happy if a million guys hit on my girlfriend.

It does wonders for the male ego....:p
illl hit on her for you santaslayer
nrth gong tomorrow night :p

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
my bf has cheated on me b4, but in the first month n its been bout 9 months now, its the hardest thing in the world to trust again but im pretty much ova it, the chik lives 2 houses down form him to n used to b his best friend from primary so its awkawrd seein her aswell, he will do anythin for me now hehe, he doesnt tlk to her at all i no coz she came n skizzed at me sayin it was apparently my fault he stopped tlkin to her?? lol chiks r fuked sumtimes.. but yeh its all good now

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
xox_eMz_xox said:
my bf has cheated on me b4, but in the first month n its been bout 9 months now, its the hardest thing in the world to trust again but im pretty much ova it, the chik lives 2 houses down form him to n used to b his best friend from primary so its awkawrd seein her aswell, he will do anythin for me now hehe, he doesnt tlk to her at all i no coz she came n skizzed at me sayin it was apparently my fault he stopped tlkin to her?? lol chiks r fuked sumtimes.. but yeh its all good now
whoah man, i would so not have stayed with him. if he can't be loyal at the beginning of the relationship when it's supposed to be most exciting and obsessive, then how the hell is he supposed to be loyal after a few years? :confused:
but what did you mean by cheat?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
well i found out in about march this year so we were almost 5 months into it and i loved him to death his not jus by bf his my best m8, but i found out off my best girl m8, because she talked to this girl on the net lets just call her rach and she invited us to a party so my m8 could meet her, they didnt meet, so the next night on the computer they were talking about situations that happened to see if they noticed each other at the party, and at the party when my bf walked in alot of people recognised him and yelled out, so my m8 said that moment, and the girl said she knew my bf, then she asked who i was? and said she thinks thats the girl that her best m8 cheated on with my bf... so it all started then and my m8 rung me and i started guessin who it was because she wouldnt say straight away...

Then as the girl was telling us what she was told about it, she mentioned his dad walking in, and thats when i made the connection because i saw a msg from her saying i cant believe your dad walked in how embaressin! so i said her name and then the girl admitted it was her...

so i went to his house got all my stuff went psyco.. and he cried and admitted it n kept tryin to explain saying it was in the begining but now he loves me.. oh and get this right he says he doesnt know why he did it but he thought i would reject him because he thought i was to good 4 him (load of crap) y would i be going out with him if i thought i was too good for him.. anyway we were on n off for about a month, he cried alot and all this friends were on my side because they were my m8s aswell before i met him and they never believed he would do that...

i guess i wanted to give him another chance, he did a good job at convincing me to do so.. even though i always said i wouldnt get back with someone that cheated, i mean my last bf cheated so i went n cheated on him back.. i havnt had much luck lol

but like i said before his stopped tlkin to her, and even though when i first heard the story i was told they rooted 3 times and got alot of details (rach is a compulsive lier, i found this out later when i met her and she told me she lived in a mansion n had 3 kids, i later saw her house and i dont think it was even close to how she described, and 3 kids and she is 17 at school and always out at partys i dnt think so) iv also talked to my bf and her n they both say they only kissed i have to believe it, i didnt believe him when he first told me it was only 2 kisses but when i saw her at a party the day after she was so drunk she told me everythin n the truth comes out when your drunk n that was that they only kissed twice..then she passed out.lucky she did i think i was about to knock her out anyway. and she is still with her bf after 5 years..

there is soo much more to my story but lol i dont think you guys want to read more.. its already a bloody essay, who wants to mark it? do you still think i made the wrong choice? he will do anythin for me and is always with me and when his not his writin me cute msgs n rigning me 24/7.. so his not doin to bad a job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)