When/How Do We Get Our BOW's Back? (1 Viewer)

pezdog

HSC
For people who didn't get into Art Express, when and how do we get out BOW's back? Do we have to go through our school or what? I kinda want mine back considering how much it cost me to get done...

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
For people who didn't get into Art Express, when and how do we get out BOW's back? Do we have to go through our school or what? I kinda want mine back considering how much it cost me to get done...
... you haven't got it back yet? it should be at your school.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Mine was externally marked, do you still think it'll be back by now?
Um, they are all externally marked (as in marked outside of your school system). Yes, if it was not held back for artxpress, it is at your school. Mine was sent off and i got it back ages ago, like months.

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Yeah it should be at your school by now...

Ours were marked at our school and then hung up in the local Gallery for an exhabition..

I still haven't been in to pick mine up..they can burn it..lol

pezdog

HSC
Um, they are all externally marked (as in marked outside of your school system). Yes, if it was not held back for artxpress, it is at your school. Mine was sent off and i got it back ages ago, like months.
Of course i know they are all marked outside our school system, i meant physically externally marked ie they got sent away on a truck and marked somewhere else

Anyways, if everyone thinks they are back at school by now il have to go in and check, stupid teacher probably has them sitting in a cupboard. My art department was/is a joke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)