When I got my first television set, I stopped caring about having close relationships (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
You'd be wondering why I posted that quote from Andy Warhol. I decided to select this quote for English for a task, and our AOS is personal journeys.

'When I got my first television set, I stopped caring about having close relationships' - Andy Warhol

Do you agree or disagree? Explain in as many words as you like. I need a few ideas. You can refer to todays technology such as the internet e.g. the internet occupies men about not thinking of having a close relationship. Focus on the quote ;) Your help is appreciated.

K

katie_tully

No. There is never anything on tv. Makes me have sex more.

HSC
todays society is one that wants everything instantly. like, tv gives instant satisfaction; as opposed to relationships which have to be worked at to give any kind of satisfaction... ya dig it?!

btw, why would you choose a quote to use but not know what youre gonna write about. the best thing i found was to list a couple of things that i could write about then find something that suited what i could write about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)