when is draft timetable coming out ? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Unit Name Exam Date Exam Time Duration Room Seat Notes

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
havy said:
yeah i reckon there has been some serious screw ups with this timetable.

btw supra, u'd better email them about your clash, they dont usually find out by themselves.
Yeh I mailed Dr Turnell through WebCT.

The funny thing is, both of my mid semester exams clash as well...It's kind of getting frustrating and worrying.

havy

HSC
so maybe there's been some kind of mix up, but ppl should email them about their exam clashes just in case.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Thanks for that mate, I wish I saw this yesterday though, as Mq sites are down

havy

HSC
lol, all mq sites are now inaccessible...
so i guess maybe this timetable is a draft of the draft...and somehow staff accidentally made it available to students.

nevertheless everyone should still email them about the exam clashes, so they can make early corrections for their "real" draft

HSC
N/A
it's only supposed to be down till 4 today, so it should be back up soon.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I've just sent the email to the APS. Awaiting response, however I think they will just rectify everything for the official September 19 draft release.

CieL

HSC
Yeah.. couldnt of been final because I still had exams missing lol

*hopes for a better timetable*

havy

HSC
ok, the actual draft is out ...seems like nothing has changed at all...it still sux.

now it's the time to inform uni about exam clashes.

Last edited:

havy

HSC
just a reminder for ppl having exam clashes:

"Candidates are requested to advise the Academic Program Section in writing by no later than Friday, 5 October 2007 if they have two examinations set down for the same date and time. You can do this by completing a clashing examination form available at the Student Enquiry Service (Level 1, Lincoln Student Services Bldg) or email apsinfo@mq.edu.au. You will be required to sit your examinations at the examination centre allocated, which is printed on your Advice of Enrolment and Commonwealth Assistance Notice. If your examination centre is incorrect, please notify Academic Program Section immediately (02 9850 7356 or email apsinfo@mq.edu.au). It may not be possible to comply with requests to change centres after Friday, 5 October 2007. A fee may be charged for requests received after 5 October 2007.

Amendments may be made to this timetable: Any changes that are required will be noted on the Web and on the copy placed in the foyer of the Academic Program Section (level 4, Lincoln Student Services Building). The final timetable will be available on or about Wednesday, 17 October 2007. Details of the final examination times will be mailed to students in external units together with complete details relating to the location of your off-campus examination centre."

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
They emailed me, thanking me for letting them know. They also sent a formal letter by post, basically saying wait till the final exam timetable, but more likely then not i would have to do the exam under "clash" conditions (i.e stay in one room, morning and afternoon exam)

I hope the final timetable doesn't force me to do the above

CieL

HSC
I always end up with 3 exams in 2 days..

Now I get to finish my exams in 4 days.. awesome.. not..

havy

HSC
Supra said:
They emailed me, thanking me for letting them know. They also sent a formal letter by post, basically saying wait till the final exam timetable, but more likely then not i would have to do the exam under "clash" conditions (i.e stay in one room, morning and afternoon exam)

I hope the final timetable doesn't force me to do the above
I reckon if more students inform uni about their exam clashes, then the timetable will have to be changed.

ps. the worst...if election will be held on an exam saturday.

Last edited:

HSC
Supra said:
Whoops this can't be the final, as my exams clash!! ACCG201 16 Nov 13:50 and ECON335 at the same time.
i haven't touched to econ335.
hope they put it at the very last week.

*hopeful*

HSC
my timetables looking heaps good this time, the final would be coming out soon right ?

havy

HSC
final exam timetable should be out on the 17th....still waiting....at least the election date has been released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)