When MQers get published... (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Hi guys I just found out something I wrote was inside The Word! (last week)

OMG OMG OMG!

I'm trying to find an online copy now... I've been searching for like five or ten minutes now, can't find anything :(

beginning to doubt whether it's true my stuff is actually in there

is it all some kind of cruel joke? :'( if so, I'm never talking to YOU again! You know who you are! *bursts into tears*

/edit/

Link

Silly Lynny :p Page 4 everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
N/A
thanks Mike :p

And thanks to Ben who got me there! :D

Story is kinda unfinished because it was intended as a "sample" of what stuff I'd write, but enjoy nonetheless :)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
maybe you should blur your name to prevent stalkerage.

HSC
N/A
I do, actually. It's my forte (in all seriousness - started when I was six, competed at Major level and even travelled overseas to perform with one of my tap studios).

How did you know? :confused:

EDIT: ah, google...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I wonder if google image search turns up anything...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*uploads a few pics*

We'll change that ! :p :burn:

HSC
N/A
if you do, you die, and you will NEVER see or hear from me ever again.

PS: exemptions made for good photos which I approve of :p (pity there aren't many! lol)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
if you do, you die, and you will NEVER see or hear from me ever again.

PS: exemptions made for good photos which I approve of :p (pity there aren't many! lol)
Then who do I drop this bottle of Baileys off to then!? :p

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Nice little article there. Erskineville rocks...in the awesomely slighty seedy inner-west kinda way. Can't say I've ever been to/passed Berowra station.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
god less today tonight - it's good to have a laugh every night
interesting article too!

talking about inner cities - went to Newtown with third years on Sunday - I've had my newtown experience and I don't want to go back there again - that place was cool, yet creeped me out at the same time.

Your comment about 'Terminal' reminded me of that thing on SBS - where they talked to people on trains and they dicsussed political and news events of the week etc - i can't remember what it was called though

HSC
N/A
Newtown is an interesting place. I go there every week for Flamenco lessons, and it always seems really trippy (my friends and I refer to it as the 'artistic underworld' of Sydney). It's almost as if a different breed of people live there! I'm totally with you on the cool but kinda creepy thing.

Gotta say though, once you step off King St everything looks pretty normal :) there's a nice park near the station, just turn right at the entrance and get onto Eliza St, and it's at the end :)

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
I heart Newtown, always thought I'd end up living there one day - haven't got around to it yet, lol. And yay for the Berowra reference! Go the Newcastle/Central Coast line....Congrats Lynn!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)