When MX2 Gets Very Hard (1 Viewer)

hup

HSC
N/A
Well a bit off topic, but the most ridiculously complex maths comes in string theory, or just generally relativity and quantum mechanics. That's in terms of physics, maybe there's other maths out there Which I dont know of....
ur shit

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Well a bit off topic, but the most ridiculously complex maths comes in string theory, or just generally relativity and quantum mechanics. That's in terms of physics, maybe there's other maths out there Which I dont know of....
ur being too tryhard.

hayabusaboston

HSC
No im just saying, not trying to be a tryhard, String theory is crazy complex thats just a statement. I know there is probably some random maths process out there which is harder though,

artosis

HSC
not random at all.
just not random, at all

Aravind5

HSC
Omg finally another phs student on bos, who are you someth1ng :d

HSC
i usually pick up near full marks for questions 1-5, most marks from 6 and try my best on 7-8

i just want a low e4, so whatever

failwhale

HSC
any topic in question 8 can be the hardest. i've seen conics, polynomials, complex or integration which just generally make you go crazy. they can have a harder 3u question in question 5 which can be relatively easy. it all depends on the luck of the cards.

zhiying

HSC
I've heard some teachers from other schools that just basically tell their kids, get everything up to Q6, check and recheck. Don't bother with Q7 and 8 lol

apollo1

Banned
HSC
I've heard some teachers from other schools that just basically tell their kids, get everything up to Q6, check and recheck. Don't bother with Q7 and 8 lol
well they will have a look at q 7 and 8 at least. they can pick up little one markers.

HSC
Uni Grad
imo to those who say harder 3U is the hardest topic out there, I reckon that some harder 3U questions are not THAT hard compared with other Q7s and Q8s. So just in case if you think you can't do harder 3U, don't think that, because there are TONNES of questions which are quite doable for most students. As well as that, inequalities questions get repeated again and again and you'd be basically rote-learning that stuff.

Btw who is aiming for high 90s in MX2? anyone here? :O

HSC
there are always a few marks you can steal from 7/8, so dont ignore them. who knows, those 1/2+ marks could result in an e4 that year hey

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Yes 1/2 marks from those questions make me very satisfied.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)