• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

When school is a thing of the past....unless you become a teacher! (1 Viewer)

What UAI do you need to do what you want to do?

• 95+

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • 90-94

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 85-89

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 80-84

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 75-79

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 70-74

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-69

• 60-64

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • below 60

• Don't need one!

• Total voters

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
i want 99 just for personal satisfaction...

aimin for commerce (actuarial) at mac... if not .. unsw..
but im puttin med as a priority :)

holy shit sportsgal is ur sig pic real? u'd die in like 1 breath from those ciggarettes 0.o

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by GirlGoneMad
lol. I suppose it isn't over for another 4 yrs. But I will like that "school" because it is what I am interested in and I will be more independent. I should have said "when the HSC is over" for all you picky people. lol
I am joking. ........sorry :) Rough day/week (bloody Yr 8 and working at two schools)

And no I have not been drinking erin......... though I do like my beer.....LOL

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
it seems as if alot of people (including myself :p) are aiming really high i.e 95+

if i did a single course rather than a combined course, I would need a much lower uai but I would aim for above 95 anyway :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Haha, I've grown up surrounded by teachers, and they're all bloody drunks. Including my year advisor, who got a little too happy on camp. Haha.
Edit: Who got a little too happy, many times

PS. Year 8 suck. Like, whenever I'm in the library, mr gaal (a PE teacher) brings in his classes to do research, meaning all the seniors playing games get kicked off the computers. Two times in a row, I've been doing work and they've come to harass me and I'm just like, fuck off you little shits. And then today I was in there with an actual class trying to work on my modern assignment, and when I went to the bathroom, I got back and not only had one of them taken my chair, they were looking through my sms' and notebook! In conclusion, year 8 are cheeky little shits and if I kill them one day, it'll be well deserved.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
I have read the year advisor story before......
meh, we lead stressful lives and need an outlet............
LOL

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Pfft, you never had to suffer the humiliation of having to go to dinner with your mother and all her teacher friends, having them get pissed, and then go and see Grease at the cinema and dance in the aisles :rolleyes:

edit: that's about as articulate as I get tonight, which is worrying. But yeah. Drunken teachers dancing in the aisles of a cinema. It's not pretty.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i need to get 96+ cos i hope to get into bachelor of psychology at usyd and it will probably go up so yeh. i'm scared. :(

PrettyNoose

HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
i need to get 96+ cos i hope to get into bachelor of psychology at usyd and it will probably go up so yeh. i'm scared. :(
don't be scared, nong
YOU CAN DOO EET!

me, no idea

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
lol nah i cant.

you should be a doctor!!

do you know what happens if someone puts all their uni preferences down and then their uai is like wayyyy under all of them? do they get to pick again, or are they fucked?

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by PrettyNoose
you'll damn well tell me what i am goddammit
i want to cry because the prostitute scared me :(
goddammit the goddamn prostitute overcharged me and she got the goddamn elevator guy to punch me in the goddamn stomach so i had a goddamn bath and cried like the goddamn sissy i am. if you really want to know.

PrettyNoose

HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
goddammit the goddamn prostitute overcharged me and she got the goddamn elevator guy to punch me in the goddamn stomach so i had a goddamn bath and cried like the goddamn sissy i am. if you really want to know.
don't be a doodle, fanny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)