When should we get to know the Outcome? (1 Viewer)

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Hey guys, just like many of you I applied for 2 schools and they both had the HAST. Since this was my first time doing these tests, between what dates do you think we should get our results? Because some people are saying late august or early September, but I am not too sure.

kkk579

hello
HSC
Hey guys, just like many of you I applied for 2 schools and they both had the HAST. Since this was my first time doing these tests, between what dates do you think we should get our results? Because some people are saying late august or early September, but I am not too sure.
tbh probably late sept. doubt it’s early sept since we only did the test a short while ago

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
honestly I have forgotten about the hast lol, just hoping I get into one school

Deem_Skills

HSC
IDK about hast but for normanhurst it's this week im guessing friday...

Deem_Skills

HSC
damn bro good luck, how was the normo test I would've tried but normo is way too far away for me
english was decent, couldve been better. math was also alright but i know i lost at least 1 mark cause i wrote "<=" when the question asked for ranges "in between" two points so it shouldve just been "<"

Constantspy977

sensational
HSC
english was decent, couldve been better. math was also alright but i know i lost at least 1 mark cause i wrote "<=" when the question asked for ranges "in between" two points so it shouldve just been "<"
I would imagine the test would've been hard afterall normo is like top 10 or so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)