When someone acts completely differently around friends then others than with you. (1 Viewer)

ShadowLighte

HSC
A red flag should appear when someone acts completely differently amongst their friends or people in general than with you.
That's what we're told anyway and it's perfectly logical.

So would you trust someone that you've known for quite a while as a person in your general group of friends who comes off as a specific type of person with their friends but with you they're almost the opposite and say that they're different and are only putting on a facade for their friends to like them?

I know someone like this and it was shocking when a guy informed me of this and we became close friends as no one else knew about this issue that he has but it is a little suspicious. He is generally very sociable, loud, quite immature and dirty minded (like most guys in their late teens) and speaks like he's unintelligent and the language he uses is filthy but when he talks to me online which is where most of our convos take place (we do talk in person when the situation allows so no, it isn't another person behind the screen pretending to be him), he's a different person. Quite intriguing, intelligent and I can actually hold an insightful conversation with him. All in all, it seems rather good but it kind of reminds me of girls who dumb themselves down to attract guys and it's really stupid but I mean, I don't know. I see him every day and cannot accept that he can be two completely different people.

It's unrealistic and kind of like in teen entertainment as in the "delinquent guy who looks rough and violent and never goes to school" talks to one of the girls who aren't really noticed and she finds a completely different side of him and realises that he's sweet and all. I can't even discuss this with anyone else as no one else knows about it. I guess I'm asking if you've heard of something like this or your thoughts on the situation?

User5555555

HSC
Re: When someone acts completely differently around friends then others than with you

Inbox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)