when the line is crossed... (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
i would like to.. i mean he is the kind of person i can see myself being with. i like spending time with him and i know he likes to spend time with me too. A relationship, if its going to happen, wont happen now. There are too many logistics involved. He lives in canberra and i live in sydney uni is pretty nuch a half way point. Ive done my 3 years of uni and hes just beginning. (even though hes only like 8months younger). I truly believe in fate and if its going to happen, it will in good time. i just wish i could be more patient!!!!!!

olchik

HSC
bex said:
i would like to.. i mean he is the kind of person i can see myself being with. i like spending time with him and i know he likes to spend time with me too. A relationship, if its going to happen, wont happen now. There are too many logistics involved. He lives in canberra and i live in sydney uni is pretty nuch a half way point. Ive done my 3 years of uni and hes just beginning. (even though hes only like 8months younger). I truly believe in fate and if its going to happen, it will in good time. i just wish i could be more patient!!!!!!
Forget about logistics! If you like him a lot, go for it! I'm sure everything will work out just fine:) Good luck!

banana_monkey

Better than you
HSC
zlks said:
... yeah and billions of clones getting stuck with shit jobs for their entire life.

that was one of the most fucked up books i read. and yeah i probably read it when i was too young.

and bex - if you value the friendship at all, you'll bring it up and talk about it, even if its just a phone call and you resolve it quickly. its these kinda things that make people just drift apart without communication
Well, I'm awfully glad I'm not a Gamma. Khaki is such an awful colour. ;-)

datAsianGuy

over school
HSC
hmmm.... awkward sux.... hehehe... sorry, im not much help... I just wanted to post a reply..... sorry. I suck at my own, let alone trying to help someone esle with theirs, so Im not gonna pretend I know what to do... (unless your a pethetic loser like some of the other desperados on this forum and in their case I just hack their insecurity and laugh at their misfortune... not really)... so yeah, just good luck aye ;)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
and just don't hesitate because you "might ruin the friendship"

you'll fuck it up anyway if you like him and not go for it. you'll start to get distant, get worried about what you say and do, get uncomfortable etc.

if you know what i mean.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oooh friends with benefits... i did that once, and i got heaps attatched and then got really upset when she picked up someone else
go for the relationship
its always scary to do the what are we, but its awesome when they do it for you :cool:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
the line is like, put down in powder, it changes with every direction change in the breeze

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
a blow job at a church?

werent those priests jailed for that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)