When to apply transfer? (1 Viewer)

loolee

HSC
I'm doing b. science (food science) at uws and I'm planning to transfer to unsw for b. science (food science and technology) in next semester if possible or next year 2008. But I dont know when and how to apply the transfer thingo? People said throught uac, I just have no idea where to go.....

please help...thank you...

groovejet

HSC
N/A
First you need to find out if UNSW does take mid-entry for your course. If not, you will be applying as a non recent school leaver. You go through the UAC process again and you sumbit a special green application from the UAC book from newsagents. In August, UAC opens again.

devils_boy2036

HSC
dont the mid-year transfers take first session marks into account? then what do they take into account.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
devils_boy2036 said:
dont the mid-year transfers take first session marks into account? then what do they take into account.
usually your first semester uni results are released after the deadline for mid year transfers, so if you want to transfer, they take your UAI into account
however, if you want to transfer at the end of the year, they take into your first year's tertiary results, your UAI and sometimes personal statement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)