When to move into campus (1 Viewer)

exospacial

HSC
N/A
I've been accpeted to Bruce (don't know if you guys think it's good) and I've never been to Camberra. Is it a good idea for me to move into Bruce a couple days before O-week to get to know the area / meet new people first?

mels479

HSC
Congrats on being accepted! I put Bruce first on my preferences and haven't heard, does that mean I haven't been accepted? I hope not!! Did you do an interview? I haven't heard about that either!

I don't think you would need to move in too early, isn't the point of O Week to get used to the uni?

Evilo

HSC
they probably won't let you move in early (well they wont for johns at least). I would suggest moving in well before 4-5pm (if possible) on the official move in day, so you can prepare youself/and your room for night activites on the first day. The o-week activites are designed for you to get to "know the area and meet new people", you'll get plenty of time for that. Any questions, send em through.

Evilo

HSC
exospacial - i forgot tomention they will probably only let you come to bruce early if you are a) are an overseas student, or b) other exceptional circumstances.
(bruce boys cofirm this plz?)

Mels479 - have u got an acaedemic offer for anu yet? have you accepted it?
Accommodation offers will be sent via email after 17th January 2008
straight from the anu website, don't freak out...yet. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)