When will we know the marks? (1 Viewer)

ressul

Mr
HSC
Hi guys, when can we know the results from the exams?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
thats a very limited amount of marks (expect none to be back until at least the 10th with the bulk around the 16th)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Great, now I'm going to be checking that site every morning for the next 12 days and feeling really anxious about it too:p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha ive been doing that since the day after exams.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ergh. I dont even want to see my results. Ill wait til im forced to read the snail mail :/

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i cant wait for the 'omg omg i sooo failed >.<' posters. like xiao last year. then they get all hd's. this was just like the hsc where we had everyone saying "Ahhh i'm going to get below 70. trust me. kekekek. etc". Then those are the people who win the HSC hardcore.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Great, now I'm going to be checking that site every morning for the next 12 days and feeling really anxious about it too:p
me too :D no results again this morning. omg omg...i soooo stuffed up all me exams and im going to fail all my subjects lol. I'm just saying that so I can get D's and HD's like xiao, etc.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
fuck, cant you people just go out and enjoy your holidays and wait til they come in the mail??
No, because some of us are nervously awaiting confirmation whether they're gonna have to work ultra hard next semester to boost their WAM or not.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
why would u want to boost your WAM. I thought usyd only uses GPA for transfers.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
why would u want to boost your WAM. I thought usyd only uses GPA for transfers.
Dr Auld has told me I need an average of 75 to transfer, which means he's probably using WAM, which is good news for me because WAM>=GPA in all cases from memory.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
spin spin sugar said:
fuck, cant you people just go out and enjoy your holidays and wait til they come in the mail??
shut up Spin Spin...u cared enough about your results to enter a thread titled "when will we know our results"...so you are just as nerdy as the rest of us. Maybe you should go out and enjoy your holiday yourself, bitch. :D

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
you're gay. i read the thread because i actually didnt know the date the marks would be released. now that i know, i'll stop worrying about it.

hurry matt!!! you're missing valuable myuni time.... they could be uploading your marks as we speak! :eek:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the wam i think gets the marks.
as in
74+75+76+90/4

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
Ah! you're right.

GPA takes whether its a Pass/Credit/Distinction/High Distinction and WAM actually takes the individual marks into account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)