• I'm staying as long as I can!

Votes: 29 8.0%

• Total voters

ebbjade

HSC
after high school is over... honestly i wish it were sooner... i cannot wait

Legham

HSC
I have to move out BEFORE i go to uni.. cause i dont live in the city. I'll probably do what my sister did and get ausstudy moneys then buy a townhouse or whatever and let ausstudy pay the mortgage/loan thingo..

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Legham said:
I have to move out BEFORE i go to uni.. cause i dont live in the city. I'll probably do what my sister did and get ausstudy moneys then buy a townhouse or whatever and let ausstudy pay the mortgage/loan thingo..
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

keep on dreaming

YA gives you barely enough to eat, buy books, get to uni let alone "buy a townhouse". the rent market is so tight in sydney you'll be paying $200 pw for a empty refrigerator box 50 km west of uni

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I might move out end of this year.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Probably after high school, depending on where I go to uni.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
jb_nc said:

keep on dreaming

YA gives you barely enough to eat, buy books, get to uni let alone "buy a townhouse". the rent market is so tight in sydney you'll be paying $200 pw for a empty refrigerator box 50 km west of uni
if he comes to newy it'll be a slightly different story.

sayrah64

HSC
When I finish high school I guess.
I need to save a bit of money first though. definately looking forward to it:)

Legham

HSC
jb_nc said:

keep on dreaming

Who said im moving to sydney? My sister bought a townhouse at lismore where she went to uni and i should have a $10k ish advantage over her cause i've had more time to accumulate interest :) So yeah.. i will keep dreaming thanks.

Beebulls

HSC
I want to get out of here as soon as I can! My boy friend is 20 and lives with his grandparents because of financial difficulty

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Moved out, after school, stayed out for 2 years, moved back home this year, will probably move into my sister's basement sometime soon because this room is driving me batshit it's so small.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
When I finish university, I think, and get myself a full-time job - though the way it's going at the moment, that'll be when I'm 23 :\
In any case, I have it sweet at the moment - we're moving into a newly renovated unit in around a month, twenty minutes away from the city and near the train station, where I'll have my own room at the back of the place with a deck, plus run of the house when my parents are away, which will be fairly often. They leave me more or less alone and we get along decently, so I really can't see any reason to jump ship in the middle of uni.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Tulipa said:
Actually, interesting question.

Who is living at home, in university and pays rent to their parents?
i would but i currently don't have a job so any money i give the parents would be redundant anyway since it would have come from them in the first place. when i have a job (fingers crossed it'll be soon lol) they probably won't ask me to pay rent since i'll be saving up to get out of their hair, but if they wanted me to i wouldnt say no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)