Votes: 23 6.4%
  • Eventually, just not sure

Votes: 57 15.7%
  • I'm staying as long as I can!

Votes: 29 8.0%

• Total voters

Rebz101

HSC
Well at the moment im doing yr 12 so next year im working my ass off to save then the year after im moving out. :lol:

HSC
Just a question, who here lives/used to live with good friends and how did you find it? I keep getting told that a lot of friendships break because of these living arrangements.

Last edited:
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Just a question, who here lives/used to live with good friends and how did you find it? I keep getting told that a lot of friendships break because of these living arrangements.
I worked with these two chaps who came from Hungary and were best of buddies since their childhood.

Since coming to Australia, they lived together for a few years, add this to working together, sadly their best friendship degenerated very badly to the point they no longer talk to each other and have since gone their seperate ways.

I know also of four friends of mine who ended up moving into a house, and it only took one drunken incident involving another housemate's b/f, and it split the household apart :(

Witnessing those two shenanigans have made me reluctant to move in with friends. I was offered a room with a house full of people doing my same course at Uni, and I happily gave them a polite "HELL NOOOOOOO!" response.

morganjane

HSC
im hanging to get out of home.
i finish school in five months and in february next year i'll hopefully be settling myself into university somewhere.
but yea i'll be leaving when i figure out where im moving to.
nah i'm ready to leave now, but i'm sticking around to finish my HSC otherwise there is no reason of heading to uni without an offer.

Millsy90

HSC
I plan on moving out by the end of next year. I will rent a place for a while and hopefully will be looking to buy with the help of a very rich wife.

I think I would be better off working hard.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
My parents divorced and sold the house when I turned 18/got accepted to uni. Dad's on safari and Mum's converting China

bawd

HSC
I'll move out once I earn a University degree, get a partner, earn a stable income of $100,000+, buy a fuel efficient car, get an eco-home and learn how to cook. :)

In other words, about 20 years.

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I moved back "home" (mum and dad have moved twice since I left originally) it is very comfortable, but it is the bush! my wireless broadband doesn't work, my mobile coverage is only just strong enough to get calls...

it is pretty cool though, I don't wash, iron or wash up (still have to mow the lawn), they even emptied the garage for me and sacraficed getting in and out of car room so i could get mine in! Its nice having furniture again... recliners *drool* and kitchen appliances/saucepans, etc

cons;
mum wants me to play pool with her
they live 15 minutes from nowra, so the nightlife out her is 14 year olds getting drunk on goon in the skatepark or at the beach(fuck there are tons of emo kids for a beachside town (there is a shuttle bus to the bowling club ergo cheap beer)

the.RAVER

HSC
I'm moving out after high school. Planning to go to UTS in Sydney.

SoulPeaches

HSC
Hopefully sometime next year. I live about an hour and a bit away from the Uni I'm planning to go to, so it's not a horrible commute, but I'd like to live closer. Also, sick of family.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
January 4, 2009.

why january 4? because 4 is an awesome number.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)