When you work, do you buy or bring food? (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i do but i'm trying to cut WAAAAAAAAY down. No cafeteria food that is pretty crap anyway and expensive

Trogie

HSC
Yeh I always find myself buying lunch when I'm at uni, it's so financially draining, but I can't help it. It sucks being next to market city food court...

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
both...sometimes i take an apple and a sandwich and then get something smal

or i just buy everything... which costs more but yeah...

dre

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
When I was working, I never bought my lunch....I would always get my lunch from home. However, there were the odd few occasions when I bought lunch, like Hungry Jacks or Oportos. There were a couple of other times when I went with workmates to farewell lunches. I liked my farewell lunch :).

Although I didn't buy my lunch, I would buy other stuff for after lunch, like a chocolate bar, a drink (supashakes, orange juice), or frozen yoghurt. The good thing about where I worked was that I was near Woolworths and Coles, so I could get stuff like chocolate bars cheaper than if I bought it from a different shop.
where did u worrk?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
We used to get our lunches free from work. They'd supply a sandwich or sausage roll/pie, and we'd just get chips or whatever for after lunch (free, cos we'd just take it.... bad I know).

That was when I worked at a convenience store.

HSC
Imagine working at woolies, and having your lunch break, fuck you'd have an endless supply of food plus your discount

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i think vending machines in my works lunch room should be removed haha mmm chips and chocolate... *drools*

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
_muse_ said:
i think vending machines in my works lunch room should be removed haha mmm chips and chocolate... *drools*
Yes, it swallowed my $1.60, GRRRR. I had to write my name on the sheet of idiots who put their money in their even though their was a big list of people who already were owed money and they better give me my money back!!! :(

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
modelzsuck said:
Yes, it swallowed my $1.60, GRRRR. I had to write my name on the sheet of idiots who put their money in their even though their was a big list of people who already were owed money and they better give me my money back!!! :(
see my name on there :) damn thing swallowed my money too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)