When your brother is unbelievably rude... (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
Just get the cops on him
Cops won't do anything, trust me. I'm not sure what would happen since their both minors, but they would pretty much say that because HE'S older - he should know better (e.g. walk away, lock yourself in room). And they would tell him that's it's their parent's responsibility to handle his brother, not him.

Plus, cops don't give a shit what happened if you don't call while it's happening. I suppose you could try this, but honestly it's not a nice situation because if things escalate - it'll all fall on your parents (paying for lawyers, stress).

And pouring soft drink over each other probably isn't a life threatening situation either (but if it's escalating keep my above post in mind).

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Get bigger then him trust me, it's the best thing you can do - it may take many months but once he sees your on par or bigger he won't bash you around so easily. He sees you as an easy target right now (since you said he's twice your size, which I'm surprised by) and picks on you anytime because there's no fear of him getting bashed by you no matter how mad you get as he's much bigger then you.

Talking from experience here

Flop21

HSC
Get bigger then him trust me, it's the best thing you can do - it may take many months but once he sees your on par or bigger he won't bash you around so easily. He sees you as an easy target right now (since you said he's twice your size, which I'm surprised by) and picks on you anytime because there's no fear of him getting bashed by you no matter how mad you get as he's much bigger then you.

Talking from experience here
crazy angry people still go for people bigger than them

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
crazy angry people still go for people bigger than them
Yeah expect I'm sure his brother isn't that kind of crazy angry, and even if they do, it'll be a lot easier to handle them versus not being able to do anything in fear of accidently getting hit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)