when's standards package for 2003 HSC coming out? (1 Viewer)

i-color

yeah does anyone know when the standards package is coming out for last year's hsc?....i know they're not making one for english...but for eco?

wanna know if my essays are in it....teeeheehee ;)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
they arent releasing cd-roms and distributing the full set to schools anymore. i think they're compiling them in a book and then selling them in bookshops....cant find the old thread about it....

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by i-color
yeah does anyone know when the standards package is coming out for last year's hsc?....i know they're not making one for english...but for eco?

wanna know if my essays are in it....teeeheehee ;)
how do u know they arent making it for english?? why wouldnt they??

i-color

my old english tutor told me....cos they said "it's gonna be the same as last years" he said. He's an english teacher at cherrybrook so i think he would know.....

i-color

they're compiling in a BOOK?.....goodness.....so they sell it in bookshops?? man...they're so tight...hahaha

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
well provding a set of 50 cd-roms each yr to EVERY school must cost quite abit...

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
wtf? that sux! they should just have them and make schools buy them to gain a profit. everyone would still get them even if they had to pay

santaslayer

HSC
But if it's gonna be the same then there would be no point in publishing them again...

i-color

but the questions are all different every year...you have the standard for a partcular question but for another question it may be different....

but then i guess it's true....damnnn....i wanted to see if i was in it ;) hahaaa

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
ha! Only chance you had was for economics. Do you have clear handwriting? ;)

If so, you MIGHT have been in the standards packages. heheh

too bad no more standards packages. i mean, no ext eng for RFTG packages at all. :-\

i-color

man do you have a problem with me or something?.....you're leaving a msg in every forum that i've posted in just to bag me out.... :|

yeah i MIGHT have been in standards package.....i was only wondering. And i actually do have clear handwriiting ;)

AGB

HSC
man do you have a problem with me or something?.....you're leaving a msg in every forum that i've posted in just to bag me out.... :|

yeah i MIGHT have been in standards package.....i was only wondering. And i actually do have clear handwriiting ;)
dont worry... grey council takes every opportunity to make a post :p :p he is a big spammer... im sure its nothing personal

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
ARGH! AGB is hunting me down, just like Without Wings. lol

You realise, both of you, that you just spammed as well?

and lol, I made in this forum, about composition and direction of trade, and while I was checking to see if anyone had replied, I saw that there were two threads I hadn't checked.
two threads...
*shakes head*

lol, and now you have set AGB on my trail as well.
AARGGGHH!!!

oh btw, only reason i'm 'picking' on you, is you came 6th in the state in eco. I mean, that makes you fair game, in my eyes. ^___^ (ie i envy you :p )

i-color

mm funny way you express your envy grey council....:D

can i ask are u in high school still or uni?...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)