Whens ur last day? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
9th November business studies, I dont really care when its on as long as I go well in it thats what I care about! Heaps of my mates like 6 finish on the physics day which is soooooooo shit as I bet im going to get all these calls and people comming to my house and shit going party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill be like :( im still studying :( not fair, oh well i only miss out on 5 nites of partying :( i got a whole life time to go :| :( :(

jessied

HSC
I finish on Friday.. Yep, thats next Friday the 28th of October at 12:31.. YEW!!!!

Still haven't gotten over paying out my friends who finish with physics on the following Friday... haha suckers!!

6 days to go!!!

aurora_05

HSC
I finish on the 10th Nov with Hospitality. That's after having a week break from modern.

Marky24

HSC
1st of November I go out in a bang with Ancient in the morning and Ipt in the arvo yay !!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i finish on 4th as well wit physics, shud be good, biiiiiiig gig on that night

i reckon its lame how some will finish at different times because i really does disadvantage those who have later exams, what do people think about if they had one english exam on the first day.....and the other on the last day??

pu yourself in the perspective of someone who finsihes later anyway, wouldnt it be easier if nearly everyone else was still going?

kate1109

Last Day!!!!

My last day is the 11th of november. HOwever i have my 4 hardest exams within the first 6 days. a 9 day break, then another 6 day break, to finish with business on the wednesday and my final exam on the friday arvo!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Im one of the ones that finish in the very last week near the end
STUPID SCHOOL CERTIFICATE!
we hav 2 wait 2 extra days b4 business coz of that
so I finish on wed 9th nov
Oh what a night that is gonna be :cool:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
HAhaha.. school cert was such a joke..

remember the maths exam? One of the questions was like estimate the height of a milk carton or something :D

hmm.. time flies.. ("all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain... time to die" ;))

Last edited:

gothedoggies

i finish on 4th...ext history. y do all the historys hav 2 be in a row??....stupid hsc. anyways my friend finishes this monday. maths is his last exam. lucky bastard but its kinda funny cos he'll hav no one to party with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)