where are the lectures and tuts? (1 Viewer)

sickk

HSC
are they in the haymarket building or the tower building?

is it bad to have your timetable like , lecture finish at 12, and a tute starting at 12?

for business subjects**

spence

HSC
when i was at UTS, most of my classes were at broadway, but one of my tutes was at haymarket.
and back to back classes is fine, there are usually 10minute gaps in between, so there's plenty of time to move around

5233andy

HSC
What's the minimum time required to walk between Broadway and Haymarket? Any short cuts?

purplemonkey

HSC
it's not far, maybe 5 min walk? Depends on how fast you are I guess ;) I don't know any shortcuts but usually I go down the rd that runs between building 4 and building 6 then turn right at the light, walk straight and you're there (sorry I don't know the st names). Pretty easy :)

EDIT: oh and you'll know which campus the class is on by whether it says CB or CM on the timetable

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
Most of first semester business is in buildings 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 (IIRC). They're all very close, so you shouldn't worry about timing. We'd sometimes run over to Maccas to get a bite in between our no-gap classes =D. I quit that half of my degree after the first 4 subjects, so I'm not sure where you go after that. If you have to be at Haymarket, just plan a pre-walk there and find the room you'll be in (which should be released by mid-February). Honestly, though, the tutors know most students aren't at Haymarket all day, and have no problems with you coming 5 - 10 minutes late. Any later is generally frowned upon, though.

Soubrette

HSC
The timetabling is so annoying like that. During my 3 years I have walked innumerable amounts of time up and down Harris street. But, not to worry, they accommodate for this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)