Where are we all up to? (1 Viewer)

blackall46

HSC
Perhaps to cure some of my fears, I'm turning to you guys.

Where (roughly) do you stand?

For me, the concept is out of the way and I've done about 5000 words thus far. The hard part will be finishing it, polishing it and doing research - I've done virtually none until today.

Discuss.:bomb:

holden4ever89

HSC
haha, i admire your approach - complete work first, then tackle the research

Im doing poetry - probably 80% done, with still a bit of editing and refining to do

have written reflection statement, but some major word reduction has to be done (so much to say, so little word-limit)

but i am having fun!!

and cant stop working on it!

so i guess thats a good sign

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Doing a short story, done 5.2k words. Teacher had a look at it today and said it was good so far, so now if I do some more work on it I might actually get it finished ;p

Helpme!!!!!!!

HSC
N/A
Lol! I've only done like... about half =(!

But it will get done... someday!

jimmayyy

HSC
im finished in as far as - i have a total, whole, complete work.

however, it is going to be changed and editted a great deal and will probably end up looking very different to how it does now

but i'm "done" in that respect.

Nyao

HSC
I'm at about 1500 words.

But basically these are words that won't be changed, you know? I get too too pedantic so I'm trying not to be so slow with it.

kloudsurfer

HSC
After not doing anything basically all year, in the past few weeks ive got my story up to 4,500 words :)

Im not lazy or anything, Ive just had like permanent writers block. I picked a ridiculously difficult concept and had this elaborate plan and then i realised it was to complex and then got stuck...and yeah...

idling fire

HSC
I'm up to basically nowhere. My teacher even suggested that I stay up doing the first chapter tonight... she has no idea how cold my room is... *finds heater*

enzyme

HSC
ive done...
2100 words.
3900 to go,then the reflection statement.
im so behind...its awful.

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Dw, I'm pretty much in the same boat enzyme... around 2500 words. Somehow I managed to bs my way through the viva to a coolies mark but my s+c pip's been killing me :( So scared for the reflection statement too

blackall46

HSC
I've done nearly 2000 words in the space of a week and I'm now hovering around 6700 words done. Fitting it into 8000 now becomes a challenge.

beverly-manago

HSC
I've completed 3000 words out of 6000. If my math is correct, that is *grabs calculator* 50%... :)

*sigh*

Lack of motivation, the cold, and the pitter-patter of the rain has rendered me... lazy.

niminous

HSC
I have done 1300 words.. SO DAMN SCREWED!! Too motivated to quit & not motivated enough to finish anytime soon!!

It WILL be done by the end of the holidays! It will or i will quit.

HATE my idea but at this point i just wanna finish something! what sort of insanity caused me to do ext 2 & art????? :confused:

Nyao

HSC
WTF!bbq said:
but my s+c pip's been killing me
I'm in the same boat of smart kids who thought doing Pip would be fun. SPOILER: it isn't. Not when I have ext 2 and a D&T major work too.

O.osezZ

HSC
I've barely done anything on my major work - I was so focused on research I completely forgot about the actual story itself! However, for those of you worried about falling behind, a girl at my school finished her major work the NIGHT BEFORE and managed to get a 49/50.

Howzat for reassurance?

HSC
the date for hand in is fast approaching!
i am very relieved in that i completed my major work yesterday, with the conclusion and all, however of course, now is the full on editing process, which which mean a lot of alterations and changes and things added etc. so it isnt over yet!

hows everyone else going with criticals?

kloudsurfer

HSC
Where am I up to?

Im up to...screwed.

Which is kinda contradictory, since im coming first in my class but i havent even written half of my major work! (and what ive written is really really bad lol)

HSC
nearly done..
got holes throughout the plot but otherwise basiclaly done.
i read it now and realize its completely crap ><

*sighsigh*.....just need to graduate -.-'

aricho

HSC
N/A
ive finished, done like 9000 words. gotta cut it down.... argh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)