Where are you going for Schoolies 2012? (1 Viewer)

English_Paragon

HSC
I am considering a number of possibilities; all however involve money and I shall have to work hard in order to accrue enough to pay for the trip that I ultimately decide to go on.

At the moment, I am tossing up between Fiji, Byron Bay and Surfers. Some of my friends are going to each of these places. I want to go to a place with a good atmosphere and a wild nightlife ie clubs, topless parties etc.

But what I want to know is where are you guys going and where do you reckon will be the most fun? I will be 18 by then so I'm cool for alcohol and shit.

All opinions welcome :D

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I am considering a number of possibilities; all however involve money and I shall have to work hard in order to accrue enough to pay for the trip that I ultimately decide to go on.

At the moment, I am tossing up between Fiji, Byron Bay and Surfers. Some of my friends are going to each of these places; the girl I like is going to Fiji but I am not sure if she is bringing her dick 19 year old boyfriend, as if he is not coming, I believe I have a chance :p. I want to go to a place with a good atmosphere and a wild nightlife ie clubs, topless parties etc.

But what I want to know is where are you guys going and where do you reckon will be the most fun? I will be 18 by then so I'm cool for alcohol and shit.

So you're chasing a girl who has a boyfriend... yeah, good luck with that.

English_Paragon

HSC
So you're chasing a girl who has a boyfriend... yeah, good luck with that.
I like to put several irons in the fire by liking a couple of chicks at the same time... but yeah if she didn't have a bf, I would tap that. Bro, haven't you ever liked a chick with a boyfriend? Unless you are homosexual, in which case I retract the question.
In other news, schoolies...?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I like to put several irons in the fire by liking a couple of chicks at the same time... but yeah if she didn't have a bf, I would tap that. Bro, haven't you ever liked a chick with a boyfriend? Unless you are homosexual, in which case I retract the question.
In other news, schoolies...?
You should retract your erection over the taken girl if you don't want a pissed off boyfriend to punch your teeth so far down your throat you stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush 'em.

Just sayin'...

English_Paragon

HSC
You should retract your erection over the taken girl if you don't want a pissed off boyfriend to punch your teeth so far down your throat you stick a toothbrush up your ass to brush 'em.

Just sayin'...
lol hows this workin for ya? *erection retracted. *Vaseline lid on *Close facebook of said chick
^ jks I'm not desperate :D

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Bit early for 2012 schoolies thoughts isn't it? 2011 parties are still going.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
lol hows this workin for ya? *erection retracted. *Vaseline lid on *Close facebook of said chick
^ jks I'm not desperate :D
There! So now if you get bashed up, I won't feel guilty knowing that your face is bashed in because I did all I could to stop it. =D

English_Paragon

HSC
Bit early for 2012 schoolies thoughts isn't it? 2011 parties are still going.
Better earlier than later, I was thinking. Also, my friends and I would not want the places we are thinking of going to become out-booked before we can effectively decide on where we want to go.

jasonn

HSC

At the moment, I am tossing up between Fiji, Byron Bay and Surfers. Some of my friends are going to each of these places; the girl I like is going to Fiji but I am not sure if she is bringing her dick 19 year old boyfriend, as if he is not coming, I believe I have a chance :p. I want to go to a place with a good atmosphere and a wild nightlife ie clubs, topless parties etc.

If you're looking for wild nightlife, esp. clubs etc I would go to Surfers or Bali. Byron is way more low-key and relaxed. I didn't go to Byron personally, but from mates i heard that there aren't too many nightclubs. However, it is called the 'weed capital' of Australia for a reason...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)