Where are you hoping your marks will get you? (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Fuck
You
Cunt

Ive achieved more in 2 yrs than u have in 18.
True.

Contrary to you, I do not characterise achievement as making a shit website with 60 viewers per week (yourself) and lying about my school ranks.

So, in that regard, you are a very high achiever.

It is almost inconceivable how much of a failure you truly are.

hayabusaboston

HSC
True.

Contrary to you, I do not characterise achievement as making a shit website with 60 viewers per week (yourself) and lying about my school ranks.

So, in that regard, you are a very high achiever.

It is almost inconceivable how much of a failure you truly are.
Dude I dont go to hurlstone anymore lol, I would not be 1st in most subjects if I did. SO fuck you faggot. And my site has 2000+ viewers a day bitch, I will get a pic up in a sec.

Dont get me started on what ive achieved and u havent lol. There's too much to write on a forum. Here's a picture of site statistics for the other day we were talking about:
akdgokdsg.jpg

Last edited:

WeaselPowa

HSC
^ someone stahp this before it snowballs.

and i'm hoping to get above 85 and do something IT related. not quite sure what exactly yet

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Dude I dont go to hurlstone anymore lol, I would not be 1st in most subjects if I did. SO fuck you faggot. And my site has 2000+ viewers a day bitch, I will get a pic up in a sec.

Dont get me started on what ive achieved and u havent lol. There's too much to write on a forum.
You have achieved everything that a failure can achieve. There is nothing that remains unmet.

I was a contributor on your website, and I saw 60 viewers per day for months on end. Seriously? That is bad.

I am going to stop now.

Unlike you, I invest my time in productiveness so I will leave you to fail more.

No one on this forum likes you. Give up.

Enjoy your 98 ATAR and your four rank 1's. I am sure you will go a long way and make the big bucks, like the ones that you dream of...

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
Medicine at UNSW/sydney University, or James Cook, my Atar estimate is 99.95 for sure, so I can get into James cook.

I am currently first in all my subjects in a school that is always top 10 in the state. (if anyone is jealous, they can just fuck themselves)

Last edited:

hayabusaboston

HSC
Medicine at UNSW/sydney University, or James Cook, my Atar estimate is 99.95 for sure, so I can get into James cook.

I am currently first in all my subjects in a school that is always top 10 in the state. (if anyone is jealous, they can just fuck themselves)
ahahahaa

hahahahahaa

ahahaahaha

lololol

tee hee hee

AHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAHHA LOOOL

OMG STAHP!! IM DYING HERE!

:')

GoldyOrNugget

Señor Member
HSC

of course you are :)

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad

If you're so sure why not just focus on USYD med?

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
ahahahaa

hahahahahaa

ahahaahaha

lololol

tee hee hee

AHAHAHAH BAHAHAHAHHA LOOOL

OMG STAHP!! IM DYING HERE!

:')
Was I even talking to you...

What are you laughing at, you fucked up, cunt. are you for real, no one likes you here. Just fuck off, you asshole want even reach 80's, so what do you wanna about. At least I am First in everything and got life, arnt like you piece of shit.

HAHAH shame on you asshole... your probably a fucked up troll with no life.

Last edited:

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
If you're so sure why not just focus on USYD med?
I can get into anyone I want, once I get a good Umat score. I heard James cook doesn't look at Umat results, so I thought I can get into James cook if I get 99.95 for sure, if I pass the interview.

Do you go there for medicine, lol

How did you apply... becasue I want to come there.

Kowther

HSC
I want to do UTS Journalism, need 91.40. my estimate rn would be low-mid 80's but hopefully i can improve my assessment marks this semester!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I can get into anyone I want, once I get a good Umat score. I heard James cook doesn't look at Umat results, so I thought I can get into James cook if I get 99.95 for sure, if I pass the interview.

Do you go there for medicine, lol

How did you apply... becasue I want to come there.
(Combined) Med at Usyd is 99.95 with no UMAT iirc.

Eg155

HSC
Need at least 93.5 for UWS med... I think it's achievable, but after an imminent fail on the UMAT: 80+ for arts/science at USYD.

craziie_gangsta

HSC
Uni Grad
physiotherapy at university of canberra
atar aim of 91 :)trollface.jpg

hayabusaboston

HSC
Was I even talking to you...

What are you laughing at, you fucked up, cunt. are you for real, no one likes you here. Just fuck off, you asshole want even reach 80's, so what do you wanna about. At least I am First in everything and got life, arnt like you piece of shit.

HAHAH shame on you asshole... your probably a fucked up troll with no life.
Im laughing at you, you pathetic fool haha. Your IQ is fucking low, so you stand no chance of anything above 30, let alone 99.95. And do you have proof of ur 99.95 prediction and all ur 100 percents in tests? lol no.

just another stupid little troll you are.... hahaha

lochnessmonsta

Booging
HSC
Uni Grad
I want to do applied finance/economics at macquarie (89), but I'm povo, so I want to get 99+ to get a scholarship.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Im laughing at you, you pathetic fool haha. Your IQ is fucking low, so you stand no chance of anything above 30, let alone 99.95. And do you have proof of ur 99.95 prediction and all ur 100 percents in tests? lol no.http://community.boredofstudies.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6332325

just another stupid little troll you are.... hahaha
I cannot imagine the strain on your parents that is reinforced through your existence everyday...

this is why we need neg.
+1
Oh wait, I will rep you. :3

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)