• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

where are you up to in biology? (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
No but l want to worry about prelim.

Last year for chemistry l barely did any prelim study...and l paid for it, getting 51 for my hsc mark.

It might work for you, but not for me.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I don't know.

I don't understand the subject because l didn't pay attention in the prelim course - and as you know the hsc part is a follow up of the prelim.

No l am not repeating chemistry - l would kill myself if l did.

Angela86

we've done Maintaining a balance and the search for better health.

I love bio, my teacher loves the subject which I think helps. No one really pays attention in class which is bad as my teacher is an excelent one. I haveto start teaching my self but out of our text book, as it feels like we aren't really doing much in class.

NSW uni was really great, I want to get into medicine so badly, maybe I shouldn't have dropped chemistry. :p

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Angela86
we've done Maintaining a balance and the search for better health.

I love bio, my teacher loves the subject which I think helps. No one really pays attention in class which is bad as my teacher is an excelent one. I haveto start teaching my self but out of our text book, as it feels like we aren't really doing much in class.

NSW uni was really great, I want to get into medicine so badly, maybe I shouldn't have dropped chemistry. :p
you're not the only one... :D hsc chem has nothing to do with getting into med for a number of reasons...

so your school does the first and the third module but don't do the second? kinda weird if you know what i mean...

Angela86

LOL. I wasn't sure lol. I just checked
We've done maintaining a balance and when I go back we are doingd The search for better health.
We ended the term watching Osmosis jones as an analogy.

Man, look how stupid a few weeks off school makes me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)