Where can I find a good source for topic specific calculation questions (1 Viewer)

Cathode_RT

HSC
So far I've done a bunch of the past paper calculations from previous HSC papers, but I struggle with a few specific kinds of questions (Reactions on more complex trusses, Method of sections, Young's modulus etc). I was wondering if there are any sites or textbooks with a lot of calculation questions I could practice outside past papers. Any resources would be much appreciated :)

wizzkids

HSC
Have you done all the examples in Copeland's "Engineering Studies" volume 2?

wizzkids

HSC
Theory means calculations, so I don't understand the distinction you are making.
Perhaps you mean qualitative versus quantitative questions.
What about pages 69 to 73 in Copeland. Have you done all of those problems and got them right?

MJRey

HSC

NatCo05

HSC
So far I've done a bunch of the past paper calculations from previous HSC papers, but I struggle with a few specific kinds of questions (Reactions on more complex trusses, Method of sections, Young's modulus etc). I was wondering if there are any sites or textbooks with a lot of calculation questions I could practice outside past papers. Any resources would be much appreciated :)
I've searched far and wide for good resources for engineering studies and the only good(and it still could be better) resource I could find is iteachstem.com.au as listed above. I'm in the boat now 5 weeks out where(probably my fault because I hate the subject) I can answer the non mathematical questions, but when it comes to math's, it's a guaranteed 0. I'm praying for a pass mark haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)