Where can I get access to unit guides that show assessment and unit planners? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Dude, relax hey, you don't need to know that stuff until you actually start the unit. You won't be able to access them unless you can get them from another student who has taken the unit.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Dude, relax hey, you don't need to know that stuff until you actually start the unit. You won't be able to access them unless you can get them from another student who has taken the unit.
This.

If you are curious about what sort of assessments there are in a particular unit, you may be able to find an old version online just by doing a search (but note that asessment structures can change from semester to semester). If you are on campus, some lecturers will keep version of the current unit outline outside their office door (but I'm not sure if there would be any left considering it is nearing the end of the semester).

Politic

HSC
N/A
I meant an older one e.g. this years to get an idea for next year and so on.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
I meant an older one e.g. this years to get an idea for next year and so on.
Which one are you looking for?

Some unit outlines don't actually have that much information in them, you can also get an idea about some units by looking at the textbook that is used - there is a text list from the Co-op bookshop website.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Oh wow, the arts department doesn't have anything like that as far as i know, they really should imo.

Politic

HSC
N/A

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You do understand that even knowing all this means nothing without the context of any of these assessments, they are nothing like you will have done in high school and will utilise different forms and resources that won't be available to you until you're at uni.

Politic

HSC
N/A
You do understand that even knowing all this means nothing without the context of any of these assessments, they are nothing like you will have done in high school and will utilise different forms and resources that won't be available to you until you're at uni.
Well duh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)