Where can I get essays marked??? (1 Viewer)

ATAR Achiever

HSC
Hello people,

Unfortunately I am finding it hard to get my teachers to mark my essays, and when I say that I mean actually give me a mark out of 15 or 20 or whatever.

For modern, the best, or most qualified, teacher on campus has serious time management problems, and I wait like a month before I get the essay back. And, the other teacher isn't qualified for modern and can't mark the essay anyway.

So, does anyone know where I can get essays marked?? Does anyone on BOS do it?? or are there online marking centres that charge reasonably?? Like some of them charge $30 an essay!

Hope someone can help! Cheers! Thx heeps! :) :)

enoilgam

HSC
Ask enoilgam or buriza.
I can check them - but I have bad time management as well and I usually need reminding (I am generally pretty busy and I dont like to rush with marking). In terms of other options, you can get a tutor to check over your essays - just get the tutor to come out every couple of weeks to mark them. It's great having someone who can actually mark the essay with you right there, because they can give you verbal explanations which definitely beats written commentary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)