• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

where can i get one? (1 Viewer)

HSC
but they're like all polyester/overly stretchy material .. so firstly they're way too tight on a lot of chicks, and secondly if you're in a fire or something, it's basically plastic so it'll just melt onto you. i don't know, i'm paranoid about shit like that.

that's just me though. shop wherever the hell you want, right?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
katietheskatie said:
but they're like all polyester/overly stretchy material .. so firstly they're way too tight on a lot of chicks, and secondly if you're in a fire or something, it's basically plastic so it'll just melt onto you. i don't know, i'm paranoid about shit like that.
hahahaha. I never think about my clothes catching on fire when I'm in the change rooms....

HSC
you should :D hahah, no not really. i think my brother and sister both being firefighters has led to me being kinda paranoid.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
omg. i saw a chick out tonight, and she was using one of them hot pink supre bags as her bag, with her wallet and keys and fone and stuff in it.
like, come on, spend some money and buy a real bag.
she looked to be in her early 20's.

rumour

HSC
natstar said:
I dont like Supre change rooms, they have fluro lights and you can never relaly see what you look like, cuz the lights are too glarey
Last time I was in a Supre change room, there was a 12 year old girl in the next room :eek:

rumour

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
mustve been a good day then, ive seen 4 year olds in there
wow:eek:

Now that is bad!!!

I was like omg....I'm about to buy the same thing as that little girl:eek:!!!!!

I didn' t end up buying it...

rumour

HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
:eek: is that shop as bad as people say it is?
Only during after school hours or on the weekend, but other than that it's just like a normal store!!!!!!!

Skeeta

HSC
i went in there the other day, there was this girl about 10, and this old man following her around buying her every skimpy outfit in site. she wasnt callin him dad either, and he looked to doting to care abut the price tag

i was a bit scared.. it looked suss.

tractor_chic

HSC
N/A
the oc tops at supre say - love the oc, over the oc, i (heart) seth or i (heart) ryan

i bought an i heart seth top the other day cuz im a loser but i really dont care i saw like i 12yr old girl wearing one and i was i like i have 2 get that top so i did.

supre's pretty good 4 cheap clothes that dont look heaps cheap, ppl that have a problem with it i think need 2 get a life and worry bout themselves rather than where other ppl choose 2 shop. if u dont like it have whinge 2 ur up tight friends its just a fun shop with fun clothes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)