WHERE did you lose your virginity? (2 Viewers)

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
oh this is funny

leaning behind a van parked on the street. IN MY DEFENCE it was a very quiet street and it was my boyrfriend who i stayed with for almost 5 years... i was 15.

just jessie

HSC
at his parents house, in his old room, in his bed. (he had already moved out of home) I just turned 17

Hurri

HSC
wow so many girls reply to this thread and the most common age is 16. Are you girls mainly losing it with older guys? i was 16, she was 15 in her room

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
in a drassy feild near a river.
surrounded by long grass and trees.
i was 15... he was 16.
it wasnt the greatest sex, i got a rash from the grass.

hipPo3

HSC
llamalope said:
i think thats the same with many ppl's first experiences.....
my first time took an hour if i remeber correctly.

Parissi

HSC
In someones bed, at some apartment party i went to, with some older chik. I don't really remember it, but some other chik took photos so i know what happened.
Worst mistake, shuda at least been with someone i knew. Photos turned out great though, i was heeps paranoid she'd make coppies so i stole her memory card.

i-like-grapes!!

HSC
the_used said:
Is it just me, or do most people regret their first? Alot of people I've spoken to have said that they wished that their second was their first.. If that makes any sense?
I wish my 3rd was my first cos it hurt really bad the first time but the second time is even worse cos ur expecting the pain and u cant get in the right mood cos u know wat comin but the third is good :rolleyes: ! I lost mine at the dam on a camping trip a couple weeks before i was 16 and i wanted to do it then becos i didnt want to b legal wen i did it co thats less fun, i dont regret it but becos im still friends with the guy...but i do hav a tiny scar on my back as a reminder of bein rubed against rocks lol good times!!!

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
i-like-grapes!! said:
but i do hav a tiny scar on my back as a reminder of bein rubed against rocks lol good times!!!
...ya freak...ya kinky freak...

yesgentlemen

Sexbox
HSC
sixteen, his house in the guest bedroom when his parents were away on holiday.

that afternoon he had picked me up from the train station and on the way home he crashed the car. mind you this is the first time i had been to his house too.

thedude88

HSC
hi

i have no virginity cause i am guy but the first time i sex was when i went school camp in yr 5. i swap tent wif one my chic friends 2 be in gf tent at the time. we both 11 yrs old then. we are caught by the teacher that night. i parent was called up. i got sent home. i was busted that night cause my parent are azn. they lecture me how ruined a girl lifes.

Last edited:

Bolta

HSC
N/A
thedude88 said:
i have no virginity cause i am guy but the first time i sex was when i went school camp in yr 5. i swap room wif one my chic friends 2 be in gf tent at the time. we both 11 yrs old then. we are caught by the teacher that night. i parent was called up. i got sent home. i was busted that night cause my parent are azn. they lecture me how ruined a girl lifes.
LMFAO, are you for real?

thedude88

HSC
yeah bro, that shit was is actually true
i was so fucken embrass that day day cause the everyone call me a sex freak from that day onward until the end of ps.
but that was a long time ago
btw what does lmfao stand 4?
i no what LMAO is but not LMFAO

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
LMFAO = Laughing my fat arse off OR laughing my f'ing arse off.
I'm 18, still a virgin, and proud of it. I think I'm going to wait till I get married - it will be so much more special with someone you know you love, and want to spend the rest of your life with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)