WHERE did you lose your virginity? (1 Viewer)

sthcross.dude

HSC
Kwayera said:
What's with the imperative to lose it before Schoolies? Why would you set a goal like that? To me, that's just plain peer-pressured stupidity. It should be the PERSON you are with, not before some arbitrary age or before some half-imagined deadline, that determines it.
i believe its because he is an idiot

iamsickofyear12

HSC
random1990 said:
so that way i dont waste my first time at schoolies with some random!
...but wasting it with some random before schoolies would be acceptable?

Pace_T

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
...but wasting it with some random before schoolies would be acceptable?
coz that person that he would do it with b4 schoolies wouldnt be a random (i think)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Pace_T said:
coz that person that he would do it with b4 schoolies wouldnt be a random (i think)
But you can't just create a meaningful relationship out of nowhere... just because he knows them doesn't mean they aren't still random.

Pace_T

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
But you can't just create a meaningful relationship out of nowhere... just because he knows them doesn't mean they aren't still random.
yeah good point. i guess i just made the assumption that he would not rather do it with someone he'll never see again.
:)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
the first place i had sex was in the anus

Raiks said:
A sand bunker on the 14th hole of a golf course.

Oh and I was 18 which seems like a very late bloomer compared to some.
was her vagina the 14th hole?

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Kwayera said:
What's with the imperative to lose it before Schoolies? Why would you set a goal like that? To me, that's just plain peer-pressured stupidity. It should be the PERSON you are with, not before some arbitrary age or before some half-imagined deadline, that determines it.
more like watching too much american pie

loray

HSC
Evansy said:
in the back seat of her car, now man was that weird, sex totally isnt wat everyone makes it out to be!
BLAME THE MEDIA

random1990

HSC
yeah sorry if i wasnt clear. i always imagined schoolies as just a week (or 2) of partying, loud music, dancing, alcohol and chicks/sex!
and i really want to enjoy myself heaps for the time im up there, and i guess it wouldnt be complete enjoyment with some sex!

so my point is i wouldnt want my first time to be up at schoolies while drunk with some random chick who the sex means nothing to. id rather do it with someone i knew, preferably a gf! that way i can always remember my first time as something special with someone i actually care about rather than just some random drunk chick i met while drunk at some party at schoolies!

see my point?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
random1990 said:
yeah sorry if i wasnt clear. i always imagined schoolies as just a week (or 2) of partying, loud music, dancing, alcohol and chicks/sex!
and i really want to enjoy myself heaps for the time im up there, and i guess it wouldnt be complete enjoyment with some sex!

so my point is i wouldnt want my first time to be up at schoolies while drunk with some random chick who the sex means nothing to. id rather do it with someone i knew, preferably a gf! that way i can always remember my first time as something special with someone i actually care about rather than just some random drunk chick i met while drunk at some party at schoolies!
Since when did everyone get loads of sex on schoolies?

Are you secretly a girl or something? Who cares if it is with some random chick and means nothing. The first time is not that big of a deal.

random1990

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Since when did everyone get loads of sex on schoolies?

Are you secretly a girl or something? Who cares if it is with some random chick and means nothing. The first time is not that big of a deal.
no im a guy =]
and i thought everyone gets loads of sex at schoolies - is this wrong?
yeah first time may not be that big of a deal, but its something i'll remember for rest of my life so i'd prefer if it was a decent memory.

and it's not like im going to go out heaps and try and get laid before schoolies, but if the opportunity comes up i'll be more likely to take it. im not gunna go out for a pussy hunt, but i'll be a bit more assertive when it comes to sex :)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
random1990 said:
no im a guy =]
and i thought everyone gets loads of sex at schoolies - is this wrong?
yeah first time may not be that big of a deal, but its something i'll remember for rest of my life so i'd prefer if it was a decent memory.
I know a lot more people who didn't get sex at schoolies than people who did.

You won't remember it that much.

SpunkT

HSC
i lost my virginity,
on my friend's couch....

like 3 months ago

Dorianne

HSC
mack said:
Actually, there alot of people who wait until early 20s before losing it. Sexuality is overpublicised in the media.
true! im 18 and im going to wait till i am married..i dont think me having or not having sex defines who i am, it is ME who defines ME
thank you :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
cara-louise said:
I was 16..

In mummy and daddys bed

oops

they were in the US

my friends have never let me live it down
judging by your location, was the guy matt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)