• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where do the journals go... (1 Viewer)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
grk_styl... I think your the only obsessed freak... I am NOWHERE near that number... does anyone else logbooks just contain research and stuff... and an occasional entry?

Jinglebell

HSC
i think if the 04 crowd go back you'd be able to find a thread entitled something like 'journal love', containing some very imaginative and eloquent descriptions of the journals of 03...one of the first signs of our impending ext 2 insanity:)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
ohhh thanks will_sparky. I wonder if my journal and I will end up having a break for a while. At the moment, we're quite in touch with one another, and my boyfriend seems to be getting a bit jealous.

:p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
no worries... my journel and i have been on the rocks for a little bit now. I don't know if we'll make it. But i guess we'll stay together for the sake of our child, major work. *tear**sniffle*

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
dude...that journal love post was insane
thats what ee2 does to people?
*worries*

lmao Unfortunately, yes! I sometimes walk around the house pulling out random things about my major work. My family really believe I have gone insane.

Maybe you staying together for the sake of your child will help you two patch things up, will_sparky.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lmao Unfortunately, yes! I sometimes walk around the house pulling out random things about my major work. My family really believe I have gone insane.
thats just insane, i am still relatively normal, my major work and i dont have a love relationship going on yet

Giant Lobster

HSC
the whole notion of being attached to the major work and journal thingy... :)

i dont even have a journal actually... i plan to go on a fabrication spree and fake research / design process etc just before my MW's due :p other than that, everything i need is on various text files lieing on my desktop. I guess that be my journal now.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol We're just having a bit of fun. Gotta lighten up the mood somehow, coz the hsc makes one dark and gloomy. Well, it does to me anyway.

I couldn't do what you're doing Giant Lobster. I would freak out that I haven't done enough. I have to have everything done about a month before it is due.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)