Where do you all study? (1 Viewer)

looie

HSC
I study in my room. I have a desk with my computer on it. And another desk next to it for my studying with my uber bright study light. Then another desk next to that one with a tv (which is never on, no reception mainly used for playing xbox but I've stopped that for the last few months to stick to study and decrease my distractions [stupid myspace]).

I generally listen to a lot of music while I study. Sometimes I turn it down if I'm trying to focus *really* hard. But otherwise the beats crank..

cheers

starrysky

HSC
looie said:
I study in my room. I have a desk with my computer on it. And another desk next to it for my studying with my uber bright study light. Then another desk next to that one with a tv (which is never on, no reception mainly used for playing xbox but I've stopped that for the last few months to stick to study and decrease my distractions [stupid myspace]).

I generally listen to a lot of music while I study. Sometimes I turn it down if I'm trying to focus *really* hard. But otherwise the beats crank..

cheers
Nice. I think a lot of people just do a load of bullhickey by deleting MySpace because it generally comprises only a small part of the distraction. Like I have MySpace, Bebo, LJ ... endless refreshing of my email inbox ...

TIM TAMS! Sorry. Random. ^_^

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
starrysky said:
Pfft, I may be a stick-thin Asian dork whose father goes "STOP IRISH DANCING, TAKE MARTIAL ARTS!" as every second sentence to leap out of his mouth, but I'd rather die than do anything associated with martial arts.

Stupid father. I'm tempted to strap on my dance shoes and break all the tiles on his study floor, but it'd wake the neighbours and since I have a priest living on the right and an elderly couple on the left ...
lmao same with my dad , always hammering in how much I should be doing martial arts or something.

to be honest , im not interested in it at all.

-sigh- guess its part of being asian , eh ?

starrysky

HSC
Yeah. Stupid, stupid fathers.

Was your father in the army? Does he regularly gather all his army friends together in the lounge room, gorge on the brandy and go "THIS IS MY SON! He is SKINNY!"

To which they all go "OIII! FATTEN HIM UP!"

Fuck you, military backgrounded Asian fathers with greying hair and divorces all around. Fuck you.

tehsky

so lyk yeh.
HSC
music makes me loose control (lol!. =p) when studying
i start dancin outt of the blue when a good song comes up

soo weeeerd. =p
anotha reason i goto the library, as i cant just get up n dance..well i havent had the guts thus far ;p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
starrysky said:
Yeah. Stupid, stupid fathers.

Was your father in the army? Does he regularly gather all his army friends together in the lounge room, gorge on the brandy and go "THIS IS MY SON! He is SKINNY!"

To which they all go "OIII! FATTEN HIM UP!"

Fuck you, military backgrounded Asian fathers with greying hair and divorces all around. Fuck you.
LOL.
dad WAS one of them lieutinant thingys , but when i`m around his friends all they ever do is ask me what subjects im doing TT"

original123

*Original Convention*
HSC
Too many distractions you're all saying? SHH hahaha I have SIX brothers and sisters. You know what I do? My dad owns a factory so he drops me off and I work in the office department every weekend. Other than that I lock myself up in my room with the music pumping and a nice fresh tray of food with me (mmmm fooooddd =D)
However I do plan on also going to Liverpool library.

UAI aim: TOP of the notch! =D

kirstenetsrik

HSC
dining table - alot of distractions unfortunately :mad1:

planning to study these holidays at the library - hopefully its not packed!!

kloudsurfer

HSC
I study at home. No distractions other than my laptop (which is what i use to study half the time when im making notes etc). My brothers have moved out so its just me during the day.

I would like to try the studying at the library thing, but I have craploads of study materials. Just today Ive used 4 folders of schoolwork and about 7 textbooks for various subjects. I cant take all that to the library...

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
bah. i've had a relatively un-noisy past 3 days of study... but now that my younger brother's back... it'll be all... halo 3, loud tv sounds, gears of war, rushing in and out of bedroom (we share a bedroom ><"), halo 3, halo 3, loud tv sounds, halo 3... and did i mention loud sounds caused by playing of halo 3?

bah... go die...

i'll have to force him to stay out of my (..... ok, 'our') room for, like, the entire day....

hopefully the pull of halo 3 will be enough to keep him away from me...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)