where do you buy clothes from? (2 Viewers)

lengstar

HSC
marcs, morrisey, polo ralph, oxford, politix, mooks

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Jeanswest, Grace Bros, Colorado ...and heaps of different clothes from the US and India via family as gifts.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
people give you clothes? hahahaha

my strategy when i go shopping is to get my dad to take me, cos he hates shopping, he just goes 'take the credit card and gogogo'

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
people give you clothes? hahahaha
Yeah, well its customary for family who are visiting from overseas to bring a gift so its a safe bet to buy the latest clothes for boys (unlike for girls for which there are so many diff labels, styles and designs which girls may be more preferential about).

So, I'm happy because they never buy anything tacky - they go straight for the labels just to play it safe ;) :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Hahahha
good strategy

Man, if somebody were to get me a gift from overseas, I'd prefer some sort of stuffed animal, or electronics :D

Originally posted by melbournian
OMG, can I have your dad?
sure hahahha :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
I'm just being an idiot,

Supre and monogamous. :)

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
the best Places have to be:

Yd
Tarocash
Man2Man
Urban Store
Roger David
Grace Bros

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by melbournian
Did someone mention surpe?....*puke*
They have to have the worst chicks clothes about.
agreeed
some stuff like the singlets are ok, but the majority of the clothes there are terrible.

though the worst thing i've seen is a piece of material which can function as a top, miniskirt AND a belt. Yes.

~Dreamer

HSC
Originally posted by Tenax Propositi
Yeah, well its customary for family who are visiting from overseas to bring a gift so its a safe bet to buy the latest clothes for boys (unlike for girls for which there are so many diff labels, styles and designs which girls may be more preferential about).

So, I'm happy because they never buy anything tacky - they go straight for the labels just to play it safe ;) :D
i envy my brother, menswear dont have many variables in designs as in female clothing, he gets all the fashionable stuff, and i get things that where in fashion before they tore down the berlin wall... off to charity ;)
ps. they never buy anything that fits my size, they always buy things which are small and short on me..egh

~Dreamer

HSC
my parents are up my throat at the moment as they believe i dont look girly enough... just because i refuse to wear skirts, and like casual cloths eg. jeans and a top, they think im being childish :mad1:

Fry

Originally posted by Ditzy_Ezza
My new favourite shop is Ally :D i've gotten most of my summer stuff there in fact i think all except for my bikini i got from Grace bros which is relaly cool it's hot pink and is a hulter neck :D. But for winter i think i got my jeans from the Hot Options section at Target, but i also got alot of stuff from Ally for winter. LOVE ALLY. So yeah my fav shop is Ally, am i repeatative or what? :p
OMG u like Ally? that store sucks ass. the clothes are tight, slutty and cheap and i mean cheap as in ridiculously overpriced when they are made out of cheap, crappy material. one time i bought a top where the thread came loose and it fell apart. i went back to the store and they wouldnt give me a refund so i settled for an exchange instead. i spent ages trying to look for something else but they all sucked. there wasnt even a decent t-shirt without laces, sequins, frilly bits, etc on it. i eventually got some pants which i didnt really like but i just wanted to get out of the store ASAP cos the assistants were looking at me real weird. it was only $2 cheaper than the original top i bought and they didnt even bother to give me back my $2. i mean come on! instead, they gave me this stupid credit note worth $2. seriously, Ally is so damn cheap. i threw away the credit note because i didnt want any strings attached and im never going back to that store ever again. so basically from now on, i avoid cheap stores like Ally and Supre. they make poor quality clothing. i usually shop at JeansWest, Just Jeans, Grace Bros, Giordano and Colorado. they make good quality clothing and at least they give you refunds.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
just jeans is great
Originally posted by babydoll_
though the worst thing i've seen is a piece of material which can function as a top, miniskirt AND a belt. Yes.
lol!!
Originally posted by ~Dreamer
my parents are up my throat at the moment as they believe i dont look girly enough... just because i refuse to wear skirts, and like casual cloths eg. jeans and a top, they think im being childish :mad1:
have they seen everyone else?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Colorado, Rivers, and places that sell black pants.

Oh yeah, right now I'm getting all my shirts and pants tailor made (as in made by a tailor)...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Oh yeah, right now I'm getting all my shirts and pants tailor made (as in made by a tailor)...
why?

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Tenax Propositi
He's a hobbit.
'We must kill the hobbits. Nasty hobbitssss... they tricked us! Thieves!' :D

and by that I mean, kill Lexicographer/Rob :p
(kidding :))

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by gmraso
Huy, mate I think its time for bed. this staying up to 5 is going to kill you
Yesterday: 8

:)

*pretends to be doing productive things*

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
Originally posted by Fry
OMG u like Ally? that store sucks ass. the clothes are tight, slutty and cheap and i mean cheap as in ridiculously overpriced when they are made out of cheap, crappy material. one time i bought a top where the thread came loose and it fell apart. i went back to the store and they wouldnt give me a refund so i settled for an exchange instead. i spent ages trying to look for something else but they all sucked. there wasnt even a decent t-shirt without laces, sequins, frilly bits, etc on it. i eventually got some pants which i didnt really like but i just wanted to get out of the store ASAP cos the assistants were looking at me real weird. it was only $2 cheaper than the original top i bought and they didnt even bother to give me back my $2. i mean come on! instead, they gave me this stupid credit note worth $2. seriously, Ally is so damn cheap. i threw away the credit note because i didnt want any strings attached and im never going back to that store ever again. so basically from now on, i avoid cheap stores like Ally and Supre. they make poor quality clothing. i usually shop at JeansWest, Just Jeans, Grace Bros, Giordano and Colorado. they make good quality clothing and at least they give you refunds.

Well i've never had any problemns with Ally at all, which store was this at?, and i like my clothes a little tight (makes my bf happy and me), and allthough i know the clothes will probbaly only last me one season i just find i don't like some of the alot of the stuff in Colorado it's not relaly my style it's to.......... urbanny and worky if that makes any sense, and thats not me.

As for the frilly tops with sequins or ties, ever think that some people might like that? and three stuff is not over priced, i've gotten a very nice summer dress there, 2 hulter neck tops, a mini skirt, a T-Shirt (and yes it had ties AND sequins on it, a pair of jeans, 2 boob tubes and a nice V-neck frilly tie around pink top, and one final thing to end my rave they are NOT slutty, it just depends on what u wear them with. Anyone can make any clothes slutty depends on how u wear them and how u carry yourself.

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Mostly Miss Shop and Valleygirl or Temt, Colour 18 from city.
but I do get my stuff from other shop as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)