Where do you read? (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
a lot of the things i read are on the computer screen, but besides that i usually read on my sofa-bed that i have in my room...i wanna read on my desk but its just too messy- ever since the hsc. :mad1:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I prefer things to be printed these days when I read. Reading off the screen is alright for simple things like the news or chatting etc but I wouldn't use it for reading a complex text. It would hurt and it's not all that comfortable plus it's always good to highlight or underline things. It is a tad easier in the end...

I get that too, lying on my side on my bed and I fall asleep. That only when I'm tired though. It's usually a sign to get more coffee into my system :p

chip

HSC
i like to read of the train dont ask me why i can nearly read a whole book on the way to the city and back

Ashleet

HSC
usually in my room, either on my lounge or bed or at a cafe or in a park

rubylotus11

I love if it is a cold wintery day and there are light showers falling.
Unfortunately I am in Sydney and there aren't many of those days.

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
im forced to read during roll call in the morning before the first period starts.grrrr. its only 10 minutes and as soon as i get my book out and read 2 pages..the bell rings!! but at home, i usually read in an armchair in the living room if no one is already in there.otherwise i read sitting up in bed (usually cross legged but when the book is long...here come the blood circulation problems!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)