• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where do you study? (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Home?
Library? - if so which one is good
School?
Some random place?

I study at UNSW Library when others go(group study) and at home other times since I got a desk in my room now.

monique66

home, to much effort to go to a lib and its not like people don't talk there as well. Just study somewhere OTHER than ur room, i can't concentrate there.

firehose

HSC
There's plenty mate. Every town centre in Sydney would have a good library for u to work in. One suggestion for u mite be libraries in the city- maybe either the State Library on Macquarie St (Martin Place is the nearest station) or Sydney City library behind the Town Hall (town hall station).or goto a library nearer to your home.

I mostly study at home but sometimes i goto hurstville library.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i cant study at home because..no matter how many times i say it.. people jus dont stay out of my room. Ive tried studying in the school library but theres too many loud shits in there.. i even tried at my boyfriends house in a different room but i couldnt do it. So now im trying to find somewhere else :)

stainmepink

HSC
home? studying at school isnt that great because sooner or later im gossiping or eating something.

Jaydels

HSC
home mostly, but I can study pretty much anywhere
my local library isn't that good though. I think I have borrowed all the useful books at least twice already

*ashlea*

HSC
i like 2 study at home.. in my room.. i hav all my study guides and books there, even ones from year 10 or 11 (in case i need a formula 4 maths or sumfn) and its peaceful.. i shut the door and not many ppl will interupt.. plus i put my music on 2 block out background noise which might distract me.. i study at school if i hav a free during the day, in the library or outside if its nice weather.. but u gotta take headphones if u dont want ppl 2 talk 2 u!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
home's the place to go :)

unless you need resources which your home can't provide.

HSC
only at home, i lock and close my door because i get distracted easily

roadcone

HSC
home, and for some strange reason i'm establishing a particular room that i do a certian subject in.. like i do modern in the dining room, eco in the kitchen etc

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
_muse_ said:
i cant study at home because..no matter how many times i say it.. people jus dont stay out of my room. Ive tried studying in the school library but theres too many loud shits in there.. i even tried at my boyfriends house in a different room but i couldnt do it. So now im trying to find somewhere else :)
You can come to my house ;)

On a less serious note, i just study in my room, which is bad, cause theres a pc in there, and two guitars, and other random stuff that's shiny and distracting. I should actually be studying now, trust me to leave physics and maths ext 1 to the night before :)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Anywhere goes for me, on the train, in the car, at the library, in my bed, on the floor, at my desk, at restaurants, at grandma's house...I write everything into teeny little notebooks, pop them in my pocket and voila! Studying can happen anywhere, just whenever I feel I might be wasting time, I pull out one. I used to write everything into one notebook (y'know, English, math, science, history, geography, Latin, commerce...even PE and D&T) but now I have separate notebooks, one for each subject because I'm hoping to reuse them for next year as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)