• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where do you study? (2 Viewers)

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
i love gordon library... i never get any work done there :)

and i study at my brothers desk. he moved out so i claimed it, so much space in his empty room. i have nothing to distract me (i'm assuming thats a good thing for study..)
hah i usually get more done there than at home since there are so many distractions at home, and Gordon library is still relatively quiet because the lack of school students (wait until just before trials lol).

7minute

HSC
I studied mostly in my room during the year. And during free periods I studied in the common room... I found the school library was too noisy and crowded. But ok, I got a little distracted sometimes... But for the HSC exams I studied in the spare room at our house. I found it easier to get stuff done in there coz I wasn't distracted.

bEAbEA

HSC
I study at my desk most of the time, but I also find that if it is a nice day outside, I will study there.

Public library sucks, so does the school one - they are both so noisy!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
either in my room or the "study" ie my laundry, which can get waaaay too noisy at times. but i cant work in silence either, hence why i never go to libraries to work. i always feel like shouting in exams to break the silence :p

Pharaohsam

HSC
Uni Grad
i study at home....
in my opinion those group thingy's are useless...all people do is end up cahtting hehe...but if all the group was for was to swap notes that would be cool

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
today i attempted to goto school 4 hours early before my exam.. to study.. got there ended up buying food from canteen and listening to everyone stress about the exam.. least i had prepared well at home.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I study at home, and once I went studying under a bridge on the Georges River and sat on the pilon -> it was so peaceful and I did heaps of work! I must go back there! :uhhuh: (I can never be bothered walking though! Even though it's like a 5min walk :p )

I think; from all the stuff I've read on the best place to study; that it doesn't matter where a piece of paper (info from net and stuff) tells you to sit; it's where you feel most comfortable that is the best place to study!

As long as it's not so comfy that you fall asleep! :p I do that sometimes! My brain starts to hurt! :eek:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
study = my room + door shut + desk + light + pens + books + water + me (im a stickler for my study area and atmosphere)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)