Where do you want to TRAVEL in the WORLD and WHY? (1 Viewer)

teabag

do it
HSC
mirakon, i prefer scotland and as the things to do are very concentrated it's probably easier in do in a short time. i mean ireland is all over the place

but the thing is you can literally get flights from one to other for 30 euro return so why pick??

mirakon

nigga
HSC
mirakon, i prefer scotland and as the things to do are very concentrated it's probably easier in do in a short time. i mean ireland is all over the place

but the thing is you can literally get flights from one to other for 30 euro return so why pick??
really? excellent :D

teabag

do it
HSC
tell me about it shooky
living in one of the most expensive cities in the world is a bit shit because i'd much rather travel than buy food

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
tell me about it shooky
living in one of the most expensive cities in the world is a bit shit because i'd much rather travel than buy food
Damn. Are you gonna go back in the future when you're rolling in the money, just to travel the countryside and whatnot? If I was in your position, I'd totally do that :)

teabag

do it
HSC
hopefully i'll go back sometime-- there are a few places i'd love to visit that i realistically won't get to this year such as spain, greece, probably wales (i was going to go to the doctor who studios and torchwood bay but i dunno anymore) and russia. don't know if i'd go back to ireland necessarily though. there's not a lot to it.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
hopefully i'll go back sometime-- there are a few places i'd love to visit that i realistically won't get to this year such as spain, greece, probably wales (i was going to go to the doctor who studios and torchwood bay but i dunno anymore) and russia. don't know if i'd go back to ireland necessarily though. there's not a lot to it.
*Fingers crossed*, for your sake :)... :O Were you going to go and see the premiere of series 7 (of DW) still? If I was over there, I'd sell try and squeeze into a suitcase and promptly smuggle myself upon a plane... (because, technology is so primitive, it won't detect me... ahem.). So, the scenery in Scotland is better than in Ireland? I would never have thought so...

teabag

do it
HSC
hopefully i'll go to the premiere!! it just depends on how much money i have left at the end of summer!! :cry:

well i mean, ireland is nice enough but there's a lot that's sort of...?
like imagine visiting australia. you've been to sydney but don't make it to newcastle and newcastle IS nice but it's not like you're bummed about not getting there

Lolly_Polly

HSC
South Korea <= Yummy looking food , Nice clothes, I always wanted to learn their language, I'm not Korean but I only watch Korean drama (the acting is so good), Also wanted to find out what they use to have beautiful fair skin !!! (hehe)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
hopefully i'll go to the premiere!! it just depends on how much money i have left at the end of summer!! :cry:

well i mean, ireland is nice enough but there's a lot that's sort of...?
like imagine visiting australia. you've been to sydney but don't make it to newcastle and newcastle IS nice but it's not like you're bummed about not getting there
Stupid expenses getting in the way of fun :mad3: But hopefully it all works out for you (You must spam the Doctor Who thread with pictures of the event afterwards, if all goes according to plan :D)...

I see. Well, Scotland, in twenty years time... HERE I COME! *yells various cliches like: 'FREEEEDOM!' from Braveheart*... (I'm a quarter Scot so, this could be good)...

teabag

do it
HSC
I have a 22 day tour booked that goes around Europe so I'll still have fun, but I dunno how much shopping and stuff I'll do on the tour.

It's about 50 euro return to get to Scotland in the summer so it's not the flights, but I'll have to find accomodation and bus tickets and taxi fare and who knows what.
Hopefully more information is put up soon about the premiere because things are gtting pretty booked because of the olympics :(

teabag

do it
HSC
also when you and I become 1%, we'll go to scotland together and back pack and be generally amazing

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
I have a 22 day tour booked that goes around Europe so I'll still have fun, but I dunno how much shopping and stuff I'll do on the tour.

It's about 50 euro return to get to Scotland in the summer so it's not the flights, but I'll have to find accomodation and bus tickets and taxi fare and who knows what.
Hopefully more information is put up soon about the premiere because things are gtting pretty booked because of the olympics :(
Yeah, and then there's food, partying and prostitutes (of course, I'm joking about that last one. Too nasty for words.)

also when you and I become 1%, we'll go to scotland together and back pack and be generally amazing
Brilliant, Hell, I'm all packed, and a secret millionaire. Time to ship off :D

http://www.mgeitf.co.uk/home/MGEITF/buy-a-pass.aspx

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHA
ahHHAHAHAHhahahhahahasfaknfasklfemgsa
fuck off
Holy shiii- You can pretty much do most of that at Supanova in Sydney, for only $25 (masterclasses, celebrity guests, crazy people dressing up, and more)

jnney

lemon
HSC
South Korea <= Yummy looking food , Nice clothes, I always wanted to learn their language, I'm not Korean but I only watch Korean drama (the acting is so good), Also wanted to find out what they use to have beautiful fair skin !!! (hehe)
If you want fair skin, use BB Cream. Because that's what everyone uses there. :p You can purchase them in store here in Australia, or alternatively, online.

Last edited:

teabag

do it
HSC
Holy shiii- You can pretty much do most of that at Supanova in Sydney, for only $25 (masterclasses, celebrity guests, crazy people dressing up, and more)
so basically i'm forcing you to be my new best friend and when i come home you and i are going to supernova and dressing up too. you have to because that's what bffs do.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
so basically i'm forcing you to be my new best friend and when i come home you and i are going to supernova and dressing up too. you have to because that's what bffs do.
Totally. :p (I think it's pretty sad that I'm dressing up this year :/)... bf-4lyf teehee... But seriously, have you ever been to Supanova? If not, it's bloody awesome, nothing more need be said.

teabag

do it
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)