Where for are thou Humar Rights?? (1 Viewer)

meh12c

HSC
Um...was it just me or where there no short answer questions on Human Rights.....Um..please explain...

I saw questions in the Multiple Choice but was shocked when no short answer came up... i guess thats a plus

Overall i believe i've done well

What did u find weird/strange/good about the paper

Thoughts/comments/concerns...go!

meliss_225

meliss225
HSC
The first two short answer questions were regarding HR, something about how are they recognised in Australian law and how do international treaties become apart of Australian domestic law!

Did anybody else find that they could have done the short answer in the first week of year 11!?

shona1990

HSC
Haha, yes!
It was so general and easy!

And as meliss said, they did ask about HR in the first 2 questions...
But it was just so general!

I loved the short answer questions!

HSC
yeah it was good and annoying becos all that studying other crap and they ask ya such easy things, like what is the elements of crime?? even the dumb retarts who never come to class would hav got that question. And the short answer, u learn all the legal and non legal measures for HR, all the key questions memorised, and they ask u about common and statute law, i thought it was basic, a little too basic. It should seperate the people that studied from the people that didn't but was a little too general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)