Where is Douglas Wood? (1 Viewer)

Dustin_z

HSC
Mr Sheik al-Hilaly,
Where is Douglas Wood? Are you sure you saw him alive or are you just in the Middle East on Holiday?

Please Explain.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I remember when the good sheik first said he was days from release, that was like 6 weeks ago....

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
apparently the sheik is still trying to secure his release...

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Dustin_z said:
Mr Sheik al-Hilaly,
Where is Douglas Wood? Are you sure you saw him alive or are you just in the Middle East on Holiday?

Please Explain.
Maybe u should ask the Austalian government where he is...
Sheikh Al Hilaly is merely doing Mr douglas wood and this nation a favour, if anything he at least influenced the captors not to execute the guy, the low profile is there for a reason... what really hurts is the fact that America said they'd be in Iraq for 3 DAYS..... 3 days seems like it's going to stretch to way longer than 3 years, and i see no justification as to why the whole world got involved...

seriously, how can Australia have the heart of leaving one of it's own men hanging around in the arms of extremists and not even consider withdrawing troops... can't they see that things like this are just going to continue occuring? One man is as important as a nation, every single human being on this Earth is too valuable, i think it's sad that people like Mr. Douglas Wood even have to go through such torment.... what if John Howard was in Mr. Douglas wood's postition... I'm sure then Australia would return it's troops.. so what's so different between Prime Minster John Howard and Mr Douglas wood... are they not both human beings, I think it would kill the Ausralian soldiers and psychologically destroy them to know that a man of their own (Austalian citizen) was executed because they were there doing their job.... even though they have to follow orderes i'm pritty sure they'd be internally damaged.. and if not.. well then they are heartless... and i don't hink they are, even if they don't express it... it's merely the truth and u can't deny it...

Last edited:

Dustin_z

HSC
soha said:
apparently they are in the process of releasing him and hes alive and well
uhuh... Ok well ill ask this question in another 6 weeks from now :rolleyes:

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
where exactly is this guy... his family must be worried sick... he's been gone so long... i think the public and ESPECIALLY his family need to know...

stamos

sellout
HSC
doug wood says:
hi there
nick berg says:
what's up douglas
doug wood says:
just the usual eh
nick berg says:
oh i feel ya
doug wood says:
OH MY GOD YOU'RE JUST A SEVERED HEAD
nick berg says:
:)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
hmm sorry

we are sorry to annonouce that Douglas Wood has been forgotte, the media had to focus on the ridiculous case of Schappelle Corby, we get back to dougie when he is either dead or released, lets hope the later.

ridiculous isnt it? typical

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Abraham Gorilla said:
Is one Australian's life worth more than the thousands of Iraqis that will be killed by insurgents if we withdraw?
Um... don't u like know what's going on in Iraq or something... how many innocent children/women/men/grandparents/babies have been killed by the soldiers sent from all over over the world to so called "help the Iraqis"?

Yeh the soldiers are doing a great job helping and stuff... but what do u say to all the people they've killed...

do u seriously believe that Americans/Australians/English have not killed innocent Iraqis....? from day one they've been murdereing people... Isn't it obvious...

yeh wow.. they got rid of Sadam Hussein... but seriously i'm beginning to think Iraq would have been better with him than the current state they're in...

man talk about a psychological war... they've brain wahsed so many minds into thinking they are there as a means of establishing peace...

killed by insurgents if we withdraw?
Trust me.. if all the troops in Iraq would withdraw, Iraq would become a better place... America trained people like Osama bin laden and Saddam Hussein... and so we should really be thinking about the real masterminds... rather than their students...

Just remeber that they entered this war as a psychological battle.. and the longer it contiues... the greater the increase in the number of brain washed minds will be...

I find it hard to believe that troops are helping out.. when from time to time it has been almost impossible for humans to cross the streets of baghdad due to fear of being shot at from above...

What ever happened to the nuclear weapons.... whatever happened to the 3 day war... whatever happened to "the pen is mightier than the sword".. whatever happened to "two wrongs don't make a right"... why do u need to kill in order that u may save.... war will not end war... it will merely continue the bloodshed and murder....

And in addition to all of that the last thing we should do.. is attack the sheikh... do u think the sheikh is a man with no responisblities.. a man who is in Iraq just because he has a little free time on his hands... rubish... he's there because he truly wants to help his "brother".... he's there because he knows that what these extremists are doing does not represent Islam... he's there because he wants to be... not because it's his duty.. or his job.. or his responsibility for that matter...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)