where is everyone up 2??????? (1 Viewer)

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
where is everyone up to???? have u finished the course?. I need to know because i was gonna accelerate but i got like 30%:eek: in the yearly for year 11, and my shitty teacher expected me to get in the high nineties when she couldnt even do some of the questions!!!!!! What has this world come to~?

i'm currently just starting but i'm expecting to finish the course in a month or so :D

professor

mm...good luck in ur accerleration, i tried that start of the holidays but totally gave up coz i had no clue on the next topic....coz by reading text fully on ur own is pretty hard...

in our school, we just finished trig function 2 and will move onto integration 2 i think

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
yeah i agree. sometimes u just cant get maths at all (sometimes that is) but u just hav to slug it out and know that there is an end.......

ReaveR

HSC
Umm, we've finished: Integration, Series and Sequences, Geometrical Applications of Calc., and Trig Functions, Inverse Functions, Physical Applications of Calc. That should be it, there might be more, not sure...2U Half yearly tomoz..

PG5

HSC
not sure what we've done but from what i remember we've done:
Iterary methods of approximating the roots, induction, polynomials, integration, harder 2 U, circle geometry, trig, trig functions, coordinate geo, parametric and sequences and series

not sure which 1's r fr. the hsc syllabus though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)