Where the heck... (1 Viewer)

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
ask for clubs you thought existed, but had no stalls, here.

For me: WHERE THE HECK was the chess club?! I need to find them to help me create a go club!

-P_D

HSC
N/A
Just thought I'd let everyone know that Mark (P_Dilemma) has AWESOME card tricks and had me totally spellbound!!!

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
Why are all the clubs either boring, christian-evangelistic, or orientated towards people who want to racially segregate themselves?

Seriously, why isn't there an 'XXXtreme-O sports you're-gonna-die!!!' club or something?

I wanna go rock climbing, or hunting, or be a vigilante... you know... the kind of stuff Gregory Peck would endorse.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Luke! said:
Why are all the clubs either boring, christian-evangelistic, or orientated towards people who want to racially segregate themselves?

Seriously, why isn't there an 'XXXtreme-O sports you're-gonna-die!!!' club or something?

I wanna go rock climbing, or hunting, or be a vigilante... you know... the kind of stuff Gregory Peck would endorse.
they have an anime club, and a filmsoc club.

They also have millions of sport clubs.

(you can always make your own deadly sports club :p)

dracover

HSC
A go club i would join so fast. i dont fink there is one =(

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
I still couldn't find a psych club. It would be sad if they don't have one anymore due to lack of interest :( (but not sad enough for me to get off my arse and start one, naturally :p).

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Luke! said:

I do Xtreme Card Manipulation, but u probably won't count that.

-P_D

ALLLICE

HSC
Luke! said:

That'd freaking own!! I'd so join...

Start a club!!

The only really bad-ass club i saw was the pyro club...but im somewhat reluctant to join...i think some sort of death sports club would be way more bad-ass :p

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
That'd freaking own!! I'd so join...

Start a club!!

The only really bad-ass club i saw was the pyro club...but im somewhat reluctant to join...i think some sort of death sports club would be way more bad-ass :p
I know someone who is in the pyro club. Looks like an interesting, if not bizarre, kind of club. Fire dancing looks too scary for it to be something i would do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)