• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where to get HSC essays/creatives marked? (1 Viewer)

miasa

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know where we can get our practice essays/creatives marked with feedback?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Ask your teacher, but you can post on BoS. Can't guarantee the feedback you get from here will be suitable, in terms of what your teacher wants.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If you have any practice essays/creative you want feedback on-I am willing to have a look over it and give you some detailed feedback-it will be better if you also attach marking criteria, just pm me:), but in the long run, there are many companies that does marking-usually quite expensive as well as well as you can always get your teacher and get a tutor to mark it for you:)

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Find a teacher. Ask other schools if they have a HSC marker if possible or someone who would be willing to help.

If not, just ask the best creative writing teacher in your faculty to help you. I had to do that.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I'm happy to mark. I offer a free essay marking service for any of my below subjects.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=315338
I would never be able to mark a creative sadly. Nor could my teacher. So I had to find the teacher in our department who actually does HSC creative writing marking. I had three creative's, and eventually one was really good and filled up my 3-4 mark gap in paper 1.

I'll jump in for marking the structure of essays though (thesis writing and stuff).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)