Where to now? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Okay, so i didn't do all that well in the trials and certainly need to improve for the HSC exams. I was doing a bit of study before the trials but what do i do know there over? How do i structure my study and how do i avoid burnout. I'd just like to know your suggestions on how your going to go about it, or even 07'ers on what worked for them and what didn't in the time before the hsc exams.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
jordankuai22 said:
You are a troll that posts NOTHING USEFUL

OP, structure a study timetable and have enough will power to use it.
Find what works for you, i am creative and a visual learner, so posters. and mind maps work for me. make your study fun and find wierd or wacky ways to remember stuff.

when making a timetable btw make it realistic don't say you are going to do 5 (as an example) hours of study if you know you are going to do 3, do 3 for 2 nights, 4 for the next e.t.c.

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
You are a troll that posts NOTHING USEFUL

OP, structure a study timetable and have enough will power to use it.
Find what works for you, i am creative and a visual learner, so posters. and mind maps work for me. make your study fun and find wierd or wacky ways to remember stuff.

when making a timetable btw make it realistic don't say you are going to do 5 (as an example) hours of study if you know you are going to do 3, do 3 for 2 nights, 4 for the next e.t.c.
that 'jordan kuai' guy is possibly the most annoying, piece of worthless shit i've ever encountared in my shit people filled life. that's saying something jordan.

HSC
Thanks, I'm just drawing a study plan up now. I'm thinking a week per subject from next week onwards and this week will be going over the trial exams, what do you think?
In that 3 hours or whatever i do a night, should i just be doing past papers and refining my summaries?

HSC
Slatteryexpress said:
Thanks, I'm just drawing a study plan up now. I'm thinking a week per subject from next week onwards and this week will be going over the trial exams, what do you think?
In that 3 hours or whatever i do a night, should i just be doing past papers and refining my summaries?
nah don't aim to study one subject/week. it'll get extremely boring and you'll most likely end up giving up on ur plan. try doing like 2 subjects/day.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Slatteryexpress said:
sounds good, but if you do a subject a week, what happens at the end when you havn't done one subject for 7 weeks?

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
ChockoRepublic said:
that 'jordan kuai' guy is possibly the most annoying, piece of worthless shit i've ever encountared in my shit people filled life. that's saying something jordan.
I think he is somebodies troll account.

EDIT: why hasn't he been banned for spamming all the time.

Last edited:
T

Troy2287

Slatteryexpress said:
Okay, so i didn't do all that well in the trials and certainly need to improve for the HSC exams. I was doing a bit of study before the trials but what do i do know there over? How do i structure my study and how do i avoid burnout. I'd just like to know your suggestions on how your going to go about it, or even 07'ers on what worked for them and what didn't in the time before the hsc exams.
Mate I know the feeling...I messed up my trials badly. How badly did you do though?

I think as soon as I finish all assessments by the end of this week, then i'll get onto studying 4 - 5 hours per night. I've done hardly any study all year (except 2 weeks before trials) and learned a big lesson from it. I'm just lucky that my ranks are half decent...otherwise it'd be no uni for me...still could be :uhoh:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Heres the three things i did

1, Follow my school timetable by continuing going back to school until exams start.
2, On Saturdays & Sundays; Saturdays: Go to the library and follow busiest days timetable in my case it was a monday.
3, Sunday follow my lightest days in which case was a fridays.

thats my 2 cents

marks(Scaled) (Raw)

Adv. English 70 74
Gen. Maths 72 76
VA 88 88
Music 1 84 86
Hospo 86 89

hope that helps

jessi90

HSC
yay i messed up the trials as well

i guess, from now on we should just try our best for the hsc exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)