• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Wheres all the threads gone (1 Viewer)

sladehk

le random
HSC
it just means that there is always a case against and for it so it can never be solved

Trev

stix
HSC
Why have the threads from the previous years HSC "what you thought" forums or whateva, [they are down the bottom of the list of forums] been deleted? When I go to it, it says "there have been no posts here for 30 days" and there are no threads, however when I click the last thread posted in on the right (before entering the forum) it takes me to that thread. But that is all that is there.... why?
(I hope you understand what I just said!)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
why do my post count keep decreasing????
Same here man it dropped by 50 posts, i dont know why either, can a mod or someone please answer this, and i dont think its in the FAQ as it doesnt appear to have been updated

Last edited:

sunny

meh.
HSC
Trev said:
Why have the threads from the previous years HSC "what you thought" forums or whateva, [they are down the bottom of the list of forums] been deleted?
By default the forum shows threads only from a fixed period of time in the past. That default is 30 days, and since there haven't been any posts for 30 days, the forum does not display them. You can adjust this setting at the bottom of the page on each forum. When you clicked the last thread posted, it takes you to the last thread posted, which happened to be more than 30 days ago.

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
umm is dead threads deleted?
No.

Korn said:
Same here man it dropped by 50 posts, i dont know why either, can a mod or someone please answer this, and i dont think its in the FAQ as it doesnt appear to have been updated
As already explained previously, a decrease in post count probably just means a number of your posts might have been deleted or deleted along with a thread that was deleted. If there are more posts being deleted (either as individual posts or as a thread) than posts not being deleted then obviously your post count will appear to go down.

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
sunny said:
By default the forum shows threads only from a fixed period of time in the past. That default is 30 days, and since there haven't been any posts for 30 days, the forum does not display them. You can adjust this setting at the bottom of the page on each forum. When you clock the last thread posted, it takes you to the last thread posted, which happened to be more than 30 days ago.

No.

As already explained previously, a decrease in post count probably just means a number of your posts might have been deleted or deleted along with a thread that was deleted. If there are more posts being deleted (either as individual posts or as a thread) than posts not being deleted then obviously your post count will appear to go down.
Thanks Sunny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)