Where's Charles? (1 Viewer)

monique66

hehe...wow that was like an interesting essay!
How come you don't just go to a school, i mean i bet you love the flexibility and all but what about the inconvenience of travelling everywhere just to get to class? Actually speaking of the decline in ppl that do MWs, there is a total of 5 ppl that do ext2 english at my school and we got nearly everyone into b4 over the last few years...seems a little stupid to me...

back to the purpose of this thread *praises Charles*
now i'm annoyed, i can never top ext2 because i already lost marks *sighs* oh well...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Well I started off in a selective school, but I had to withdraw part of the way through year 7 as I was diagnosed as an epileptic and I also had some other personal issues(unrelated to my condition), I could not be accepted back into the "normal" school system as they though it would have been more prudent to make me repeat or put me in one of the special needs classes, a decision of theirs that I greatly resented. So rather than do that, I took up homeschooling for a period but that was gloriously inneffective as my mother was a working single parent, resulting in me having no real education between years 7 and 10 apart from my keen interest in prose and writing as well as the natural world which I followed up on my own. In 2003 I then approached Tafe about training and education and I was recommended due to what they call RPL(recognition of prior learning) to begin my first year of HSC, however I decided instead to do my CGVE(year 10) as I didn't feel ready for it. After my completion of CGVE my teachers recommended I pursue the english and math extensions-something which practically every "normal" school would have barred me from doing and thats all of it up to now.

But to get back to subject of this thread'"Wooo Charles! Quote that text, you sexy thang!"

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Similar Threads

Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post

Prince Charles grag balbrady Non-School 38 4th March 2005 06:58 PM

lOl at this thread

monique66

well, i wish you heap of luck for your HSC, it sounds like you've had to deal with a lot of crap and you deserve something good out of it :) I think that the way the whole schooling system is run is a bit screwed up, i mean i had a friend that had to repeat yr 1 because she came back from America and their school system wasn't in line with ours (okay, i don't mean for this to contrast your example which is obvously much more unfair but anyway). Why don't they actually look at individual cases? Bah *gets annoyed for Evan*

I think what you did is totally justifiable in that case, i mean i would have been lost. It seems like they just want 'normal smart kids' in selective schools and they don't recognise that people with disabilities exist or that they have so much potential...(not you, but everyone in general). I'm glad that my school caters for a variety of people, with none of that segregated crap... :uhhuh:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
well, i wish you heap of luck for your HSC, it sounds like you've had to deal with a lot of crap and you deserve something good out of it :) I think that the way the whole schooling system is run is a bit screwed up, i mean i had a friend that had to repeat yr 1 because she came back from America and their school system wasn't in line with ours (okay, i don't mean for this to contrast your example which is obvously much more unfair but anyway). Why don't they actually look at individual cases? Bah *gets annoyed for Evan*

I think what you did is totally justifiable in that case, i mean i would have been lost. It seems like they just want 'normal smart kids' in selective schools and they don't recognise that people with disabilities exist or that they have so much potential...(not you, but everyone in general). I'm glad that my school caters for a variety of people, with none of that segregated crap... :uhhuh:
Evan gives Damnation a gold star :) *feels like giving Damnation an e-hug*
I hope we both go well in the HSC(hopes that everyone on this subforum gets a top band)
And just for good measure..."Where. Is. Charles?" *screams like a fangirl*

monique66

kami said:
Evan gives Damnation a gold star :) *feels like giving Damnation an e-hug*
I hope we both go well in the HSC(hopes that everyone on this subforum gets a top band)
And just for good measure..."Where. Is. Charles?" *screams like a fangirl*
*hugs <3*
Where is Charles? He remains an enigma, mysteriously slipping through our fingers, like grains of sand. Oh Charles, where for art thou?

deusexmachina

HSC
Well, I'm a little overwhelmed. Alright, I'll begin with the following:

Dear, sweet, merciful, munificent, benevolent, holy, omnipotent God. Who ARE you people (well, except for poongk - how are you guys?) ?!

You wouldn't believe the amount of stick I got for that photo. See, the photographer took some nice, basic ones, and while my guard was down - KAPOW! The mood lighting was on and I was resting my face in my hand. In any case, I am neither worthy nor deserving of your praise (although I wouldn't mind some money for food........please?)

Alright! I'll clarify something first...yeah, I did get 5th in the state for EE1. And yes, I definitely did Postmodernism (ahh, sweet postmodernism...wake up and smell the chaos). It gets kinda different when you study philosophy instead of english - for starters, nobody likes you anymore.

Oh ye of the hair-touching! Who be ye?

Anyway! If you have any questions about EE2 or, in fact, anything, I'd be more than happy to answer them. Just drop me an email (it's on my profile, I think). I'm never on BoS, so don't bother trying that way. No, really, I only came on because Physician asked me to. I've had to be short, so I'll be back. I've got me some readin' to do!

Keep it REAL real.

Charles.

deusexmachina

HSC
PS -
You can call me whatever you want to.
It's as my dear ol' Grandad used ta say - 'you can call me anything you want, as long as you don't call me late for breakfast.'

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
deusexmachina said:
PS -
You can call me whatever you want to.
oh my...I could do sooo much with that...

monique66

Charles has spoken *the crowd wildly applauses*
Yay! Oh man, what am i doing in this thread?

i remember 5ive

HSC
N/A
jusdorange said:
i love your username!! :p
;) ahhh.....the prodigious enigma of 5ive.....they just say so much for our generation!!

Good morning Charles,
I saw you play @ four on the floor once where you were talking to [Ali's sister] Bee and I. You even let us touch your hair, 'cos it's just soooooo cool.

Anyway,
I've joined this forum in order to complete an assignment for my Uni. I'm a third year journalism student at Charles Sturt University and I'm attempting to complete for my course subject on digital journalism.
What I have to do is write a feature story an "online community" and as I used this site during the HSC, I figure that this is a great community becasue you're all always online and here to help people with one life's greatest challenges.

So do you guys think you could help me out, maybe let me interview you etc.

What do you think??

Cheers,
Ash

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Liza-LaBoheme said:
We found a picture of Charles Prestige-King (Number 1 in Extension 2, 04) in the paper and well, in my class of six females he is pretty much worshipped as a god. Just wondering if dear Charlie is part of the BoS community.
rofl mao!!!!
I know where he lives :p

Liza-LaBoheme

Inside a cave, hiding under blankets while strokin
HSC
OH DEAR SWEET CHARLES HAS SPOKEN!
I feel as though i have been contacted by God himself! what's more, he sounds like a rather cool individual and not the scared-off pretencious prat i thought he might be.
*imagines dancing to wedding waltz as Liza Prestige-King*
dum dum dee dum.....

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Liza-LaBoheme said:
OH DEAR SWEET CHARLES HAS SPOKEN!
I feel as though i have been contacted by God himself! what's more, he sounds like a rather cool individual and not the scared-off pretencious prat i thought he might be.
*imagines dancing to wedding waltz as Liza Prestige-King*
dum dum dee dum.....
LOL!!!Now your classmates can pat your hair in awe Mrs. King :D

Edit: Now if he isn't freaked out now..he never will be lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)