• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Where's everyone going for Schoolies? (2 Viewers)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
awww... oh well maybe you'll watch one act who'll turn out to be the next abba, then you can claim to have been a fan since the old days..."i am like, sooooo old skool..."

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
well i would invite you all to steph's 18th tomorrow night to join me in my idea of fun (see my post on the onstage thread...) but she'd probably kill me. so i'll think of you all when i'm totally satched.
we're going to noosa in a big group of about 15 girls...going 2 b brill.
lezzo partay? may i join... i mean i'm a great drag queen.... *cough* sorry, i mean to say, i'd MAKE a great drag queen...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
awww... oh well maybe you'll watch one act who'll turn out to be the next abba, then you can claim to have been a fan since the old days..."i am like, sooooo old skool..."
So far, just from the semi's, it really dosnt look like it.

I am just in shock at how seriously some people take this, i had a friend talk to me and tell me, "Greece is obviously going to win, they're hosting the olympics and all the countries want to make them happy!" i was like.. wtf? I like Monaco so far.. Cyprus started nicely but those last few notes were SO BAD!!! OMG!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
So far, just from the semi's, it really dosnt look like it.

I am just in shock at how seriously some people take this, i had a friend talk to me and tell me, "Greece is obviously going to win, they're hosting the olympics and all the countries want to make them happy!" i was like.. wtf? I like Monaco so far.. Cyprus started nicely but those last few notes were SO BAD!!! OMG!
someone said that? and IT WASN'T ME I PROMISE. Go the Greeks for sure, but just coz they're hosting the olympics doesn't mean anything. Eurovision is about talent...tacky talent, but still talent. I think Abba rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of the olympics! Guess who's going to be dancing at the Ceremony on June 4th when the flame comes to Darling Harbour?????????

ME!!!!!!!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
carson, carson, carson...what did i say about finding other outlets for your raging libido?we do not need an insatiable love beast such as yourself on schoolies, we plan to find our own. male ones.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
You dancing! You wog! :p lol... well done hun!
lol shut up will! :p jokes. Gotta love the patriotism! I'll be famous neway, watch out for me on tv ;)

Originally posted by Skillo
And in the end it was all the Ukraine and their scary dancing
I CANNOT believe the Ukraine chick won! She was crap, she was yodelling!!! (or however u spell it) lol The Spanish or the Greek boy should have won! I was shitty that she won. What did u think of her Will?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol shut up will! :p jokes. Gotta love the patriotism! I'll be famous neway, watch out for me on tv ;)

I CANNOT believe the Ukraine chick won! She was crap, she was yodelling!!! (or however u spell it) lol The Spanish or the Greek boy should have won! I was shitty that she won. What did u think of her Will?
Like I said, Or said somewhere else, Monaco should of won! She was the girl in the Semi's with the red pants and high top sneakers. She had the best performance and the best voice. She was so beautiful too. Sparky is in love :)

Ukraine was good, Not great. Serbia should have won! And i give Greece *snaps* for being the only male to show middriff :p

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
I didn't see Monaco.

Ukraine was NOT good, they were not even remotely close to being good! URGH!
The Greek guy was a cutie except I don't know whether he was gay or not. lol Speaking of being gay,was Serbia the guy who was extremely
feminine? And was touching the chicks n stuff but he was obviously really gay? coz that was funny. lol

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
sooooo sad....schoolies is cancelled...my friends are bums:( ...anyone wanna come with me?

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I didn't see Monaco.

Ukraine was NOT good, they were not even remotely close to being good! URGH!
The Greek guy was a cutie except I don't know whether he was gay or not. lol Speaking of being gay,was Serbia the guy who was extremely
feminine? And was touching the chicks n stuff but he was obviously really gay? coz that was funny. lol
Ukraine had a ripper performance. Greece Was Gay. Accept it! lol

And so was the guy from BOSNIA! the blond guy! laughed my ass off!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Ukraine had a ripper performance. Greece Was Gay. Accept it! lol

And so was the guy from BOSNIA! the blond guy! laughed my ass off!
lol I cracked up too. And no, Greece WAS NOT GAY!!! lol
U Thought Ukraine was good?? U thought they deserved to win? PFFFFT. She was just screaming into the microphone! But then again that seems to a very popular type of music now adays, Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, etc. etc.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
lol I cracked up too. And no, Greece WAS NOT GAY!!! lol
U Thought Ukraine was good?? U thought they deserved to win? PFFFFT. She was just screaming into the microphone! But then again that seems to a very popular type of music now adays, Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, etc. etc.

Okay.

Firstly: What on earth possesed Bosnia to enter, and what on earth possesed people to vote for him.

Secondly: Greece was SO OBVIOUSLY gay!

Thirdly: Yes, They were good.

Fourthly: No they did not deserve to win, but ive still got the song in my head (as with Shake It, On Again Off Again [Malta])

Fifthly: Dont diss Nickelback in my precence :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
rofl

1st --> I'm assuming a lot of homosexuals fell in love with him
2nd --> The Greek guy's voice was good. And apart from the midrift, I liked him! And I will always stick by my heritage :p
3rd --> PFFFT. Ukraine sucked! (Nothing against Ukrainians, but obviously the audience voting have NO taste)
4th --> Thats good u agree with me about them not deserving to win :)
5th --> You're a wog but u like Nickelback? lol hm........ Sorry about the nickelback comment, but I'm up a one way street -- that is r&b way :p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
rofl

1st --> I'm assuming a lot of homosexuals fell in love with him
2nd --> The Greek guy's voice was good. And apart from the midrift, I liked him! And I will always stick by my heritage :p
3rd --> PFFFT. Ukraine sucked! (Nothing against Ukrainians, but obviously the audience voting have NO taste)
4th --> Thats good u agree with me about them not deserving to win :)
5th --> You're a wog but u like Nickelback? lol hm........ Sorry about the nickelback comment, but I'm up a one way street -- that is r&b way :p
1-- im sure even homosexuals have standards
2-- your such a wog!
3-- They had SOME!
4-- yeah.
5-- your even more of a wog :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)