Wheres that Thai place? (1 Viewer)

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Has anybody tried the Korean place where they only (well, mostly) do tofu?? tis on the Anzac parade.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I had a Hawaian hamburger from that place called "Tasty Bites"....never again. $9.90 for a coke and a horriblr burger is terrible when I can walk down to McDonalds and get something that; tastes better, gets to me faster, is cheaper and comes with cheap coffee.

Speaking of which. That place near Morven Brown...how much is it? Can you simply order a regular cappucino without having to say "Mocha frocha choca latee" and so on?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Speaking of which. That place near Morven Brown...how much is it? Can you simply order a regular cappucino without having to say "Mocha frocha choca latee" and so on?
Of course, but there's no guarantee what you might actually get.

stamos

sellout
HSC
I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY PISSED OFF THAT THE THAI PLACE GOT CLOSED DOWN

FUCK DAVID HUME'S PLAN TO HAVE A MILLION KEBAB SHOPS

DEATH TO KIRSTEN HUNTER FOR CLOSING IT

WE ELECTED THEM AND THEY TROD ON US

IT'S TIME FOR REVENGE

stamos

sellout
HSC
^ by 'time for revenge' i mean that people should elect the person that will open a new thai place

union elections next week!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
bshoc said:
Cuz not everyone was brainwashed by that tolerance and multiculturalism bullcrap back in school ..
No, we just ignore people who are stupid.

elfm

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I had a Hawaian hamburger from that place called "Tasty Bites"....never again. $9.90 for a coke and a horriblr burger is terrible when I can walk down to McDonalds and get something that; tastes better, gets to me faster, is cheaper and comes with cheap coffee.

That place is horrible. The only reason I buy from them is because they're the only store that sells fast food in that area (not asian food, and whatever it is that shop sells that's at the front of the arcade... looks like a highly priced rabbit food shop to me). They always find a way to make their food taste disgusting. They even destroyed a simple hotdog.

esquared

HSC
bshoc said:
Cuz not everyone was brainwashed by that tolerance and multiculturalism bullcrap back in school ..
lol @ you inferring that hatin' on entire races is open-minded.
definately absolutely clueless

reemz

HSC
bshoc said:
Kebabs man - halal camel food, the awful stuff is everywhere

hey man that kebab shop is nice- i love the pides there - yyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm- and how does that constitute as "muslim crap"- thats a pretty weird way of explaining kebab shops while there are heaps in my area actually owned and run by asians? u loser

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Thats something unis taught me. stay away from asians serving kebabs and aussies serving asian food.

G

Gavvvvvin

Is there anywhere that you can actually by some western style food from on campus?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
Wedges, Chicken Shnitzel, Chips available from Colonade and Mathews' other food court.
Are we talking in the pavillions or behind the Matthew's monstrosity?

elfm

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Are we talking in the pavillions or behind the Matthew's monstrosity?
i believe those 2 are the same thing. there's just an asian place there that's usually open until late. the chicken/beef rice noodle and pork rolls are really nice there

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Wait...there's a nice smelling place in the pavillions, and there's one around the back next to the post office isn't there?

elfm

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Wait...there's a nice smelling place in the pavillions, and there's one around the back next to the post office isn't there?
yea the nice smelling place is the asian/vietnamese place (they aren't really dodgey either). the one near the post office isn't really at the back of mathews but yea :p

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
They should have designed the uni so things were kinda decentralised in a way. As in, no giant food court, just lots of nice places spread around evenly. Say, one up near Wallace Wurth, a few in the Matthews Arcade, one down toward the main building, one in the quad, the roundhouse, one near applied science, one behind the library and so on.

It would have made life a lot easier...of difficult, who knows. I'm just procrastinating to avoid this education essay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)