Whether to change to VET course. (1 Viewer)

stevey6404

HSC
Hi, for the past few days, I've been debating whether I should do an accounting TAFE course and the problems I've encountered are, what subjects to drop for it and can I manage my other subjects if I do it as I will miss out 2 period weekly, but instead I'll get at least 8 study periods, allowing me to catch up on the work I missed.

My current subjects are: Ext Maths,Ext English, Physics, Economics, Software Design and Business Studies.

If I do the TAFE course, I'm planning to drop ether Software or Business, but I'm not sure which one so you could help me by commenting please =] and please do tell me a good reason.

And the subjects I'll miss are Business Studies and English Advance, for one week, and Economics and Maths Extension, in the other week, as my school weeks are separated into A and B.

In the future, I'm planning to do a commerce related degree so yeah, that information might be some help.

Thank you.

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
Hi, for the past few days, I've been debating whether I should do an accounting TAFE course and the problems I've encountered are, what subjects to drop for it and can I manage my other subjects if I do it as I will miss out 2 period weekly, but instead I'll get at least 8 study periods, allowing me to catch up on the work I missed.

My current subjects are: Ext Maths,Ext English, Physics, Economics, Software Design and Business Studies.

If I do the TAFE course, I'm planning to drop ether Software or Business, but I'm not sure which one so you could help me by commenting please =] and please do tell me a good reason.

And the subjects I'll miss are Business Studies and English Advance, for one week, and Economics and Maths Extension, in the other week, as my school weeks are separated into A and B.

In the future, I'm planning to do a commerce related degree so yeah, that information might be some help.

Thank you.
Drop software, you suck at it, less competition for me :)

In all seriousness if you want to do a commerce related degree then keep businesses and drop software, It is the least related to commerceystuff .
Have you talked to robbo and seen if you can still enroll in TAFE accounting?

Aeriff

HSC
Drop SDD for sure. To be honest, it's not an *amazing* course and if you want to do a commerce degree then it makes the most sense to drop SDD.

jet

Banned
HSC
Yeah, dropping Software seems best if you're doing a commerce degree.

stevey6404

HSC
Drop software, you suck at it, less competition for me :)

In all seriousness if you want to do a commerce related degree then keep businesses and drop software, It is the least related to commerceystuff .
Have you talked to robbo and seen if you can still enroll in TAFE accounting?
Hey hey hey, you should cancel the first part of the statement until less competition for me!
I've emailed him today but he hasn't responded yet. Not sure if I can apply late =[
Phillips won't be happy about me.

Anyways, thank you guys for your input. Appreciated greatly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)