Which buses to unsw? (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
Hi, i have to go to unsw tomorrow but i don't know which buses to catch from central. I know that you walk across the road to the bus stop at Eddy Ave, but what's the number of the buses i should catch?
Thanx for your help.

saves.the.day

HSC
Take the 391, 393 or 395.

If you go during the peak hours, there are express services at stand D, numbers 895 and 891.

It'll cost $1.30 with a student card.

Have fun.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
there's no signs for the buses....just walk all the way to the end after all the bus shelters and just sit and wait on the brick fence under the big tree

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
sorry should have been clearer
i mean there's no bus sign posts for 895 and 891 to say catch the bus here
there's still numbers on the buses
i think these still run during this period

just catch the 391, 393 or 395 but you will have to take a hike uphill if you need to get to upper campus

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
ahh cool, thanks!that makes things clearer. Does the bus stops right in front of the campus?

i have to go to the quadrangle building Room GO44. From what i saw in the map, you just walk straight up and turn left, right? I hope that's not too far a walk.

saves.the.day

HSC
mushroom_head said:
ahh cool, thanks!that makes things clearer. Does the bus stops right in front of the campus?

i have to go to the quadrangle building Room GO44. From what i saw in the map, you just walk straight up and turn left, right? I hope that's not too far a walk.
depends on your definition of "far" :p nah not longer than 5-7 minutes to the quad.

The "normal" services i.e. 391, 393, 395 all stop at the main entrance at the front so yes: they stop in front of the campus.

With the express services i.e. 891 and 895, they stop along high street which would be more ideal if you want to get to the Quad Building as all you would do is to get off on the second stop along high street and follow the crowd as they walk through the library lawn and the quad building is right there.

Hope that is clear enough. Good luck with tomorrow.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
If you forget the bus number then look at the bus stands on eddy avenue, they have a list of destinations and bus numbers. Just find UNSW and hey presto ....

If you get lost on campus look for a map, they are everywhere ...

gman03

HSC
I know that 895 in the morning stops at near the gym (gate 2 i think) and near library (gate 8). Does it further stops near biomed theatre as well? Just curious...

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
or just look for a bus that says 'via anzac pde'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)